“Great Stakehouse”
Review of 801 Chophouse

801 Chophouse
Reserve with OpenTable
801 Chophouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 104 Restaurants in Leawood
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 117th Street and Nall
Reviewed 28 June 2018

One of the great steakhouses in KC. The service, food and drinks were outstanding. The only downside was having to sit at a booth in the bar because the restaurant was full with a large party. Not really to bad. The prime rib that I had was perfect as well as my dates filet. The oysters were fresh and good and the carrot cake was excellent. (too bad they have just taken it off the menu for the summer.)

Reviewed 27 June 2018

My family and I come to 801 Chophouse once a year. As many other reviewers have stated it's very expensive. If you want amazing seafood or steaks then this is the place for you. The service is wonderful and we always have a great time. Just check out their menu online before going so you can see the prices and prepare yourself.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

801 Chophouse in Leawood, KS. Great ambiance. Though the food was great (you have to get the garlic mashed potatoes!), the service did not match what I expected and come to love from 801 Chophouse in St.Louis and downtown Kansas City. The hostess was wonderful and very personable, but our waiter...was just OK. I am used to having all the cuts of steaks explained and more attention from the waiter. Guess the other two locations have me spoiled.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Service was impeccable, the food was great, and the atmosphere beautiful. We had Happy hour and it was perfect.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

This was our first time at this restaurant and we found it to be wonderful We had a veal dish that was great. The food and wine selections are excellent. The ambience was very nice and not too noisy. Our waitress was very good and we enjoyed visiting with her as well. We will go back next time we are there.

Been to 801 Chophouse? Share your experiences!