Review Highlights
Fun for the whole family!

We took our whole family to Blade and Timber for my husband's birthday. We had a great time! My... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
LeslieS2448
Way fun

Was not sure I would even be able to stick a single axe but after a little instruction was happily... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Baysball6
Greensboro
via mobile

All reviews axe throwing throw axes a lot of fun group outing trick shots team building photo booth great instruction learning how friendly competition get together super fun staff was friendly great activity unique experience birthday party fun place
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We had a great time for my friends 30th birthday party here! Everyone was so helpful, and really made sure we had fun, stayed safe, and felt comfortable throwing the axes! We will absolutely be back!!!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

My wife and I went with three of our friends using a gift card I received for Christmas. The prices had gone up since the gift card was purchased, but they agreed to honor the gift card anyway which they didn't legally have to do, so that was really cool of them.

We learned that the price structure is the same regardless of how many participants you have. One rents a lane for a certain amount of time at a fixed price, something to the tune of $130~ish for 90 minutes if memory serves. You can have up to six people per lane, but there is only one axe, so you take turns. Divvied up between six people, the cost is not unreasonable.

Ultimately, this is a lot like a combination of bowling and darts. Throwing these axes (about a 24

Reviewed 28 June 2018

The coaches were extremely helpful for all new beginners - no experience required to have a good timr! Axe throwing is surprisingly addicting. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Great atmosphere and the guys working there were really nice and patient with all of us! Would highly recommend going..... our 10 year old I think loved it the most!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Taylor was great! We had awesome direction - very fun for both of us. Hitting 80-90% by the time we left.