“Always fun and memorable. Recommended for any skill level.”
Review of Pinot's Palette

Pinot's Palette
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Instructors are great. Great variety of classes and open painting sessions. Love when some proceeds go to charity. This review is based on “At the Beach on a wine bottle”.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I have been to a variety of “paint and sip” venues and this is by far my favorite! It has some street parking in front and an entire parking garage behind! It’s in a safe , fun area. The instructors are artists themselves, young, fun, flexible. They keep things going but don’t rush. One teaches, another 1 or 2 circulate to help if you need it. The music is great. Often people are singing along and sometimes dancing. It doesn’t matter how stressed I am when I arrive, I relax immediately and have a great time! And my painting always looks good! The same instructors work at Prarie Village, so I go to both.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

With all of the "paint *& sip" venues that are cropping up, I thought I'd do a review of my most favorite place to paint & sip - "Pinot's Palette" located in Park Place in Leawood, KS.

I've painted with three places in the last year and Pinot's beats them all! Let me tell you why:

1) The space is clean, bright and cheerful;
2) Pinot's has a rewards program where upon earning a certain amount of corks, you get perks;
3) They always have TWO INSTRUCTORS - one who is actually providing instruction for your painting, and one who walks around helping people with fixing mistakes;
4) Their "Ladies Night Out" is always fun and reasonably priced;
5) IT'S BYOB (Pinot's provide glassware) and you can bring food/snacks (their snacks are reasonably priced and they have specials on wine);
6) They send you an evaluation to provide feedback so they're always striving to improve their service and they ACTUALLY LISTEN and RESPOND - once you complete the survey, you get a code to receive 10% off your next painting.... SWEET!
7) They will allow you to return and help you fix your painting if you're not happy with it;
8) They play cool music while you're painting;
9) Located in Park Place, there are lots of options to grab a bite or cocktail, before or after painting;
10) The instructors are fun and ensure you're having a great time!

I've painted at least 12 times with Pinot's Palette in Leawood and look forward to painting many more - even though I'm running out of wall space to hang my "masterpieces!" LOL!

If you've never attended a "Paint and Sip" event, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Pinot's Palette in Leawood!

See you there!