All reviews in town scrambled eggs front desk nice desk yogurt wonderful hotel king suite business trip indoor pool would stay here again modern hotel the air conditioning check in was smooth small refrigerator behind the counter hot tub visiting family
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

This is a wonderful hotel in a quite town staff are all friendly great rates as well! Stay here for two nights looks like everything is new or like new shape beds are a bit on the firm side and the breakfast is good have a okay selection

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2018

My parents always choose this hotel when staying in Hutchinson to visit family. We enjoy the larger rooms and free breakfast. Very clean and friendly staff. Nice modern decor and bathrooms look brand new.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I attended an ESGR meeting and spent one night at the Fairfield Inn and it was a great experience. The Inn was clean and attractive. My room had 2 TVs with many outlets to charge my iPhone and Apple Watch, etc. The bed was very comfortable and I slept well. The shower was excellent and there was a nice desk. The towels were soft and smelled fresh and clean. There was a good buffet type breakfast with lots of selections to choose from...It was a great stay!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2018

The room was clean and spacious and the bed, even the pillow, was comfortable. Once the person in the room above stopped clomping around, all was quiet. I arrived a little late and left early, not taking time for breakfast but I would definitely stay here again when in Hutch.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Clean, friendly, good beds, and varied breakfast choices...what more could you want. We would stay there again! It was easy to get to and within blocks of the cheapest gas prices that we found in the community.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple