“Wow!!!!!”

Polo Bar & Grill
Ranked #9 of 131 Restaurants in Hutchinson
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Great Ribeye and baked potato ( and I am not a big fan of baked potatoes). Great price. They always have a different special every nite at a great price. The atmosphere is good. Service was very good. And the owner checked on us several times. We will go back.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing. Always good food and great service. Great place for a date, or with the entire family.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

I swear, this is my new favorite place! The steak and baked potato were perfect and I even ate the potato skin which is rare for me. The atmosphere was really good too. Watching Anna the bartender be friendly with the few regulars at the bar was endearing, if that doesn’t sound too cheesy.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Our group of twelve arrived during their busy hour for our evening meal. Having reservations we were quickly seated, drinks ordered and soon delivered by our diligent, efficient server. I failed to get our servers name but she was amazing and helpful! I ordered Chicken Piccata (tender and definitely cooked to perfection) while my wife ordered a bacon wrapped Chop Sirloin. She and I ordered veggies (colorful, slightly crisp and out of this world tasty!) plus a side salad (fresh cut as always!) Without a doubt the best restaurant meal I have had in ages! I must say that before receiving my meal and after seeing a friends 12 oz KC Strip (aged, hand cut in house, tender and juicy) I was wondering if I had made the right choice? Whatever ones choice of meal I firmly believe it will be an excellent choice! Anxious to return for another meal!! Prices are right, food is great as is the service! We shall return!

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Nice surprise. Decent wine selection, great saracha shrimp for an app. Main course was a bacon wrapped filet, perfectly cooked and seasoned. Enjoyed the atmosphere and the staff.