Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
tebelloms
Evander

Friendly and Personalized service

Review of All Seasons B&B
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 07 Aug 2017
I stayed at the All Season B&B for a full month in July 2017. The stuff were very friendly and welcoming. Because I was driving from Secunda in Mpumalanga, they called me to find out if I will need supper since I will be checking in very late. That was very nice of them. And the staff was very friendly and helpful through out my stay. They made me and my family feel very welcomed we even forgot we were not at home. The place is very beautiful, clean and homely, with sea views and if you are lucky you can spot a few dolphins while having breakfast.
The neighborhood is runner friendly as well if you are into running in the morning or afternoon.
The All Seasons B&B is truly a "Home away from Home".
Date of stay: July 2017
Room Tip: Room 6 and 7 and the up stairs rooms have the better views of the sea.
Trip type: Travelled with family
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
private en suite bedroom in the main guest house common areas in the house shared with your host
Priceline
    2.9 km from All Seasons B&B
    Pool Area
      2.6 km from All Seasons B&B
      Free parking
      neighbouring cabin not too far from ours, but still affords privacy
      Lol.travel
      3.3 km from All Seasons B&B
      Pool
      Restaurant
      Bedroom
      Agoda.com
      R 4 500
      No fees just great deals
      0.5 km from All Seasons B&B
      View more hotels in Bluff
      See what travellers are saying:
      Selected filters
      Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We returned here after many years and it is a delight to see that Janet and her team has maintained the quality and attention to detail over the years (more than decade) since we have made use of All Seasons Guesthouse.
      The view of dozens of whales out at sea and the many porpoises added to the experience.

Date of stay: July 2017
      Trip type: Travelled on business
      Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I booked All Seasons for a sea view room only to be checked in at Garvies guesthouse instead. The bed was not comfortable at all...zero sleep. The only thing good there was the breakfast. They offered to move me to a better place with a similar sea view. Although the place was by the beach it was worse! Old style house that was actually for sale!! Strange people kept coming in and out of my room for viewing. Rooms didn't lock, no toilet paper, I was tired of complaining as if I'm desperate. I took a walk on the beach came back packet my bags and booked elsewhere! Best decision to leave! The hosts were nice but I don't think the place was for me. Had I known that their sea view rooms were full I would have never paid so much money for a dumpy room at "Garvies". Not worth the price at all! Did I mention that at all rooms they moved me too had very very poor WiFi! Such a pity because they have nice view and breakfast but that's it. The sheets had moth bites I can go on and on and have the photos.

Date of stay: April 2017
      Trip type: Travelled solo
      Reviewed 3 February 2017

The fist thing you notice when you turn into Sloane Road is the amazing view of the ocean. Entering into All Seasons makes it all the better. The reception was friendly and welcoming. My compliments to the staff, we were really made to feel welcome. They were also very well informed about local places to have dinner and the rooms had various menus of places that deliver. The steps out front lead right down to a pristine beach. The view is all you need after a hard day at the office. A relaxing swim in the pool was wonderful with the sea roaring close by. The room was very comfortable and clean with a well stocked honesty bar. My only complaint is that very few of the television stations were available. I was in the middle of watching a movie when the message came that channel is unavailable and it was so with most channels for the rest of the stay. Breakfast the next morning was a full English breakfast that was more than enough and the food well prepared. All in all a wonderful stay and I can recommend the place to anyone.

Room tip: Ground floor rooms easier access to the pool and beach. For privacy garden cottage. Some rooms also have small kitchen.
      Date of stay: February 2017
      • Trip type: Travelled on business
      Thank Ms. Jolana M
      Reviewed 8 October 2016

Staff were so friendly and welcoming. Chantelle the general manager goes out of her way to accommodate her guests. I have special dietary needs and they ensured I had suitable delicious options for breakfast which not many places do. The view was amazing, watching the dolphins and the sunset made me reluctant to leave. Cant wait to be back! Thank you Janet, Chantelle and team your awesome

Room tip: Be specific when making your booking they accommodate as much as possible
      Date of stay: August 2016
      • Trip type: Travelled on business
      Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Was promises sea view. Was then told they had to take me to a secondary guesthouse which was 2 kms away. No sign of the sea, breakfast minimal options. Our company will not use them again. Sad to say.

Date of stay: August 2016