All reviewsfront deskwent out of her waybiscuits and gravyloud fanin townwaffle makerbreakfast selectionwould stay here againyogurtone night staynice place to staysmall poola great staythe breakfast areathe staff was friendly and helpfulfitness centerevery staff member
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

One-night stay here, and we loved it. Clean, attractive, pet-friendly room with our kids. Beds were extremely comfortable. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Complimentary breakfast was even more than we expected, and every bit was delicious. My family and I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

CultureHoppinMama,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay with us. It is a key ambition of ours to ensure that pet friendly never equates to a lower level of service and cleanliness and I’m glad that you found our efforts to be successful. It means a lot to us that you've allowed us to be such an important part of your family vacation
and we thank you for sharing your five star experience!

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Comfort Inn is my go to option for road trips. Always clean and well maintained, always have found staff friendly and helpful. Room is your basic hotel set up ... but comfortable beds, nice shower, etc. Indoor heated pool and free WiFi are a bonus as is the basic complementary breakfast. For John Deere tourists this one is mid-way between all the main attractions.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Nodrah,

Thank you for your kind words! It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have
acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. Your loyalty is truly appreciated and we can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel well worth the price theres a bunch of restaurants to eat at and a mall that's walking distance the staff was very nice only issues I had were there was dust in a couple of hidden areas like above the painting the mirror TV they need to clean it better I would definitely stay here again

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank 588raye
James B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Thank you for writing this review. We do have a wonderful location that is close to many restaurants, and local attractions such as the John Deere Museum and Lost Island Water Park. We are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We were traveling for work. We requested an upgrade for a suite which was honored by the manager Jim and Shelly who was working at the desk. The room was clean and comfortable. Our tub was draining very slowly in the morning. Jay and Jim gave us access to other clean rooms so we could shower and check out in a timely fashion, Thanks for your extra effort to have a nice stay.
Julie, Jane and Nancy

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
James B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Was going to stay 4 nights but stayed one. Staff was very nice. The window in the room howled all night. I almost slip and fell in the shower. Decided I would go to another hotel for a better night sleep.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
James B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017