Econo Lodge(Spencer)
US$67
US$77
US$100
US$122
Vintage Block Inn & Suites(Okoboji)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$116
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$153
US$142
All reviewsin townfront deskinconsiderate guestswell run hotelthe nicest placetrash cansroom was cleantub showerpool areainternet connectionwould stay here againenjoyed our stayvery nice staystaff was friendly and helpfulflat screenlocation is greatwaffle maker
Reviewed 5 June 2018

a very nice place to stay, clean, comfortable, very good breakfast, quiet, beds were great to sleep on, showers were wonderful, had plenty of places around the hotel to eat and shop, would recommend this hotel to other travelers

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Malisa V, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hotel Spencer IA, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Rebecca,
It is always wonderful to have such delightful and positive feedback! I do hope you know we really enjoyed having you stay with us and of course we hope you come stay again soon :) Thanks again!!!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

super friendly and helpful team at this property and if you have lost faith in this brand then i would have to suggest that you give this property a try and remember how it used to be when you stayed at a Days Inn

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much! Not only on our behalf, but on behalf of other Days Inn Hotels that are out there making the effort :)

It is wonderful to have your feedback and we will be happy to see you again - so come back soon!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

The rooms are clean, the staff is friendly, nice variety and good breakfast, and we like the convenient location at the intersection coming into Spencer! We stay frequently and would recommend as long as you leave a room for us!

Room Tip: We like staying in the West Building better than the East building.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Malisa V, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hotel Spencer IA, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Absolutely we will have a room for you! Thank you too for your review and all your wonderful comments - I will be sure to pass them along to the rest of the staff. :)

Have a great summer - and come see us again soon!

Reviewed 20 April 2018

I have made reservations the last 3 years here,AND NEVER got my rooms! I always ask for the side by side rooms,this way my family can all be together just for this 1 1/2 day stay,and NOONE helps me out,OO wait they say SORRY,well you know what,that does'nt always help.I think its TERRIBLE how you make these reservations for a reason! Not to be in rooms way down the hall from each other,Could'nt take any money off of my bill,Could'nt keep the pool open later for us,I mean c,mon you screwed up-n- we just have to deal with it.YEP we go back every year,and it happens EVERY summer we go there.I like the location,I like the dbl rooms we stay at,I like the pool,we dont have to fight with busy streets,I like the brft,BUT I just wish they could figure out how to understand what reservations mean!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Malisa V, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hotel Spencer IA, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Vicky,
We are going to fix that this year! I am the new GM, my name is Malisa - and you can call me personally to set up your reservation, or simply send me an email with your dates and times. I assume you want connecting rooms. If you want connecting doubles we have two on the second floor - and if you want connecting double/single (being king and 2 queen) we will put you right by the pool. I do not know whom you talked to in the past - but I assure you we will do everything in our power to make sure THIS TIME you leave with a smile. Thank you so much for not giving up on us. We will do better to please! Hope to see you soon.

Malisa, GM, Days Inn Spencer

Reviewed 19 April 2018

We love our Spencer Days Inn. We came here 5 years ago on our Honeymoon, and continue to come to Okiboji with our family. We love the hospitality and friendly people in Spencer. Beautiful pool and so much fun. Thank you!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Malisa V, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hotel Spencer IA, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Thank you so much! Hopefully you can all come again and we can all get together again sometime :) We are just in the process of remodeling the pool - so it should be even better in the future! Take care of yourselves, and we hope to see you soon!