“An Unbelievable vacation home!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“An Unbelievable vacation home!”
Reviewed 22 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Incredible!! We were all blown away just driving up to the property. This property is enormous and much larger than the photos portray. All 24 of us had plenty of room and this is the first time we have all managed to sit together and eat dinner - that dining table is out of this world!!! Totally amazing. Then theres the pool!! Wow. The hot tub was possibly the largest I have ever seen and the sunken bar is a great touch. I stayed in the master bedroom on the third floor, waking up to that view was like waking up in heaven.
The resort itself was stunning, this was our first time staying in Reunion and the location could not have been better, it took us no more that 15 minutes to arrive and park up in magic Kingdom. The restaurants onsite were also very good and would recommend the roof top pool bar and restaurant Eleven - spectacular views! You can even see the Disney Fireworks in the distance. Overall this was a perfect vacation for all of us and will definitely be coming back soon.

People with disabilities Luxury-minded travelers
St. Petersburg
Reviewed 22 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect, huge, well presented”
Reviewed 21 November 2013 for a stay in September 2013

There's almost nothing this villa doesn't offer. The cinema alone is worth staying, but then on top you have so many activities you barely need to leave the villa. If you do, you're in one of the smartest resorts in Florida. Then beyond that, you can be in Disney in is quickly as staying in Disney's own resorts.

The management and overall booking process was seamless and would highly recommend using The Top Villas! We're already planning the next trip next year to the same villa without a doubt.

People with disabilities Luxury-minded travelers
Michigan
Reviewed 4 November 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$1 214
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
Talk to the Manager
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing