“Value for money!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
HDTV in the living room with Blu-ray DVD, and Bose surrounding sound system
HDTV in the master bedroom
Nearby Community Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

rolipogos...
Richmond, Canada
“Value for money!”
Reviewed 2 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

The apartment was exactly as advertised and even more. It gives a warm homely feeling. It was clean, spacious, well appointed and everything in its place. Easy access to shops and attractions if you have a car. Driving around the resort itself was soothing. My husband and I and our friends have plans to return and will not hesitate to recommend it. I must also add that the owners are very gracious and pleasant to work with.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Not sure! Perhaps a few bottles of water in the fridge as a welcome gesture!
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
AL
Reviewed 12 September 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

“Absolutely Beautiful!”
Reviewed 2 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

This condo was a last minute find for me and I couldn't be more happier. A lot of space, very elegant decor and very clean. The entire family loved it. The grounds were just beautiful, and easily commuted to every theme park and shopping plaza.

This condo will stay on the top of my list for future Orlando area vacations!!!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
“Great stay”
Reviewed 29 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Everything about the condo was excellent. The living area is very spacious and comfortable - as are the bedrooms. The wall hung LCD televisions in the bedrooms were an added bonus for our kids. The kitchen is modern and very well equipped. The whole resort seems secluded from the hustle and bustle of the surrounding areas, as it is very quiet and relaxing. We have stayed at a Disney resort in the past and after our stay here - never again. Our kids loved the water park as well as the other pools in the resort. The food and beverage service at the water park and the main pool was good. We loved our stay and are already talking about a return trip next March.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“A wonderful, relaxing, luxurious stay...”
Reviewed 24 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

The rental was exactly as advertised. It's a fabulous, luxurious unit. Our family of four had more space and amenities than we do at home! The owners were responsive to our questions, very helpful and went out of their way to make us comfortable. Food shopping (Publix grocery story) is close by just outside the resort. It might not be the best place for very young children, but it was perfect for our 13- and 11-year-olds. The pools are great and the waterpark is wonderful for whatever days you are able to use it; just make sure waterpark use is clarified up front when booking the rental, as there are some restrictions imposed by the resort.

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing