“Perfection!”
other travellers have booked this property
2nd Floor Centre Court Ridge overlooking the 13th Green of the Tom Watson Golf Course
Luxury Master Suite with King-sized bed and private access to 2nd floor balcony Luxurious Master Bath with a Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Luxury Master Suite with King-sized bed and private access to 2nd floor balcony
Luxurious Master Bath with a Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower
Fountain views at the Centre Court Ridge pool
Queen-sized bed with a full private bathroom
2 FULL-sized beds with double closets for extra space
Elegantly designed Living Area & Dining Area with lots of windows and natural light; end unit
Enjoy scenic views from the 2nd Floor balcony
Don't miss the massive Multi-Million dollar Water Park at Reunion Resort & Club
The Reunion Grande & Club lobby
Full sized communal bathroom
Relax down the Lazy River
Tennis Club House steps from condo door
Centre Court Ridge playground adjacent to pool and tennis courts
Only 6 miles from Walt Disney World, Epcot and Animal Kingdom
Reunion Grande 11th Floor rooftop pool, great for viewing Disney fireworks!
Luxury Kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
Kitchen view of Dining and Living area
Tom Watson Independence course
Spacious Living area with Queen sized sleeper sofa.
Elegant dining outdoors overlooking the 13th Green of the Tom Watson Signature Golf course.
Enjoy family style dinner for six.
Eleven bar is the ideal place to experience good food, good fun and good friends.
Sitting atop the Reunion® Grande on the 11th floor, Eleven is Orlando's stargazing destination.
This glamorous,  indoor/outdoor rooftop lounge with pool offers stunning views and cocktails.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

diego v
“NO WIFI - Not the place if you need WIFI”
Reviewed 6 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

The 3 Bedroom villa was ok. It was clean but average decor, it was not luxurious. We stayed for 7 days and couldn't get WIFI because the resort didn't have enough licenses for everyone to use WIFI. So they can say they offer free WIFI, but on a first come first serve basis. In a villa that sleeps 8 they said only 4 of us could use WIFI. And then you could only get it if someone doesn't beat you to logging on. Their other response was I could go to the main lobby and use the WIFI there. REALLY??? I paid A LOT of money so I could have what I thought was a luxurious villa with WIFI. It was not luxurious and no WIFI.

Date of stay: December 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
21 Jan 2016
Thank you for your feedback Diego. Unfortunately, this is the first I'm hearing of your complaint. If would of contacted me immediately, I would of advised you that you were trying to access Reunion Resort Hotel's wifi and not my own personal wifi. After reading your review, you contacted Wyndham Resort instead of myself. The hotel does not supply wifi to property owners, they only supply wifi to hotel guests ONLY. My condo is supplied by CenturyLink and I pay for the fastest and most secure high speed internet available through my person router. Lastly, because you did not contact me to address this issue which could of been resolved in less than 1 minute, instead you were frustrated during your entire stay. Lastly, I had an informational 'Welcome' binder with instructions inside the villa regarding wifi use and password. I have over 55 'five star' REVIEWS addressing my personal attention to my clients and customer service on VRBO. My advise next time you rent from an owner is to contact them directly and/or their management company.
A Tripadvisor Member
“Perfection!”
Reviewed 10 August 2011 for a stay in January 2011

We escaped the snow and ice in atlanta for the blue skies, fun and excitement of Orlando. The Reunion Resort is fantastic and we found it to be the perfect winter getaway. Stacy was a pleasure to work with and arrangements were a breeze with such a responsive and accommodating owner. I've stayed in many resort condos, especially on golf trips, and never have I stayed in such a comfortable and pampering setting. Everything in this condo is brand new and upgraded to the highest quality. I think it goes without saying how much Orlando has to offer children and Reunion is the perfect compliment for the entire family. Of course our children loved the water park and lazy river accompanied by the frequent "Kid's Crew” activities like build-a-bear and make-your-own-sundaes, but there is so much more to enjoy. My particular favorites are the three gorgeous and perfectly manicured golf courses designed by Jack Nicklaus, Tom Watson, and arnold Palmer. Whether playing or enjoying the wine...I mean view from the covered patio of the condo, it's a golfer's paradise! Next time I hope to check out the annika academy. I would also highly recommend the Grande Sushi bar and Eleven, an indoor/outdoor rooftop lounge with a gorgeous view, both located in the Reunion Grande, a short walk from the condo. This condo lived up to its reputation and was worth every penny!! Thanks Stacy and Craig. Look forward to coming back!!

Date of stay: January 2011
A Tripadvisor Member
“Absolutely the best in every way”
Reviewed 5 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Our stay at this condo was perfect in all ways. The listing is in a great location at Reunion and the listing is very accurate - everything is first rate. You could not ask for a better person to work with than Stacy. She is always accessible, pays very close attention to detail and is very accommodating. The Grande Sushi bar and Eleven, an indoor/outdoor rooftop lounge with a gorgeous view, are both located in the Reunion Grande, which is walking distance from the condo. The Sushi is excellent. The pools, water park and kids activities are awesome and driving to the theme parks takes just minutes. We highly recommend this condo and you can be assured your stay will be worth every penny!

Date of stay: July 2011
Your age range 35-44
Maine
Reviewed 4 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: July 2011
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.