“GF, yes please!”
Review of Pizza Ranch

Pizza Ranch
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Oelwein
Description: Welcome to Pizza Ranch, where you'll find flavorful pizza and The Country's Best Chicken® on our endless buffet. Join us in a fun family environment and the most legendary dining experience in Oelwein. Just minutes from Fontana County Park and Oelwein High School, we're perfectly located for a stop on your way home. You'll love our Kid's Night deals-and they'll love our Cactus Bread®. Coming with a crew? We do that, too. Host your next event in our community rooms. Or join us for Community Impact nights to help support organizations like Oelwein Dollars for Scholars. Staying in tonight? Give us a call, and we'll deliver!
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful surprise to find out they have a GF pizza menu! The pizzas are normally wonderful and delicious. Mine most recent trip was slightly less delicious than normal however; see attached photo. The staff is knowledgeable about the need for GF education. Well done Pizza Ranch, we appreciate you!

Reviewed 25 August 2017

I ate dinner at the Pizza Ranch on 9 August 2017. Many locals were entering, which was positive. The buffet price seemed higher than I was used to; however, this included service by a waiter who came by with several slices of my preferred pizza. I returned to the actual buffet several times, probably eating enough to equal what I'd paid.

This was a positive experience, and I recommend this place to you.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful surprise to find out they have a GF pizza menu! The pizzas are delicious and the staff knowledgeable about the need for GF education. Well done Pizza Ranch, we appreciate you!

Reviewed 13 May 2017

My husband and I ate here. I loved the Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes w/Gravy and the Green Beans. My husband loved the pizza except for thin crust. He also liked the fried chicken.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

some buffet style places the food gets dry from sitting in heated pans too long, or the choices don't get refilled in a timely manner, but not this place. the staff is attentive to filling the servers, the plates and utensils are clean and they always ask if you have any special requests.

Been to Pizza Ranch? Share your experiences!