“Awesome tenderloin ”
Review of Cozy Cafe

Cozy Cafe
Ranked #13 of 46 Restaurants in Johnston
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We were in town on business and needed something quick to eat. Had the special. Tenderloin was the special and it was awesome.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I wanted a hearty breakfast before a long ride back to Chicago so I checked TripAdvisor as I usually do. Cozy Cafe popped up so that’s where I headed. I ordered crispy hashbrowns, biscuits and gravy and a scrambled egg. Alas, though the menu said it was sausage gravy I couldn’t find any sausage. The biscuits were pretty small and thin not light and fluffy like many diners serve but the gravy was tasty, never the less. I complained mildly to the waitress about the lack of sausage in the gravy and at least she told the chef.

1  Thank JB7274
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This is a cozy, relaxed spot to grab something to eat. The big boy breakfast sandwich was delicious! There's a large variety of items on the menu and breakfast is served all day.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Food was awesome, Breakfast anytime is a great feature. Staff is super friendly and helpful. I had the Cozy mess at 5 in the afternoon and it was fabulous.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

WOW, what a GREAT new addition to an already GREAT restaurant...an incredible buffet!!!!! A terrific variety of anything you want for breakfast! They also have an omelet station that was awesome! We love to go to Cozy with a group of friends after church. The always wonderful staff.....headed by the nicest, kindest and friendliest restaurant owner in Iowa, Steve, always strives to please his customers.....with the best food and service around!!

1  Thank Mary S