“Bad trip turned good...”
other traveller has booked this property
Living room Living room
Bathroom
Punta Prima beach
Torrevieja promenade
Nearest beach
Torrevieja  church square in the old town
San Pedro de Pinnetar and mud baths
Torrevieja harbour
La Finca golf course
La finca golf course
Las Rambles golf course
Villa martin golf course
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

nhlstan
Wasilla, Alaska
“Bad trip turned good...”
Reviewed 5 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Our trip started out a little bad......I left my wallet at the Barcelona airport, in an electronics store! Luckily the guy that worked at the store found it and sent it by courier and I received it in two days...! In the mean time, the guy that picked us up at the airport (Ray) was extremely helpful and understanding of my situation.......he went the extra mile to make me feel comfortable especially in a place I had never been to...!!!! High high marks for Ray...!!! (his company name....... Done and Dusted)
The apartment was more than adequate for me and my two teenage kids, two bedroom, two bath place. The location was very good, granted I was not on the beach but it was my first time being in the area. There were extensive locks for the doors and windows.....but they made sense to me and made me feel quite safe. It was hot during our visit....(80-85F) and the air conditioning worked well.......slept pretty good at night...!!
Overall, I thought was a good place stay......and I would stay again......or at least use this rental company again for other properties!!!
Thanks Ray and Zena........!!!!!!

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
6 Jul 2016
Thanks for your review. Glad you enjoyed your stay and that my agent was helpful and sympathetic to your situation.

Hope I will be able to welcome you back again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing