“Family Reunion”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We ate at the Wig and Pen, Iowa City, IA for the over the past weekend. Super food, great service. A fun place!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped here, unaware there was a softball tournament in town. Still, they got us seated right away on the outside patio. Service and food were both good. I had the fish and chips. The chips were worth the trip.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I went with my granddaughter's softball team and parents after a long day of softball games. Everyone ordered their own choices and it was amazing how well the staff handled everyone in a friendly and timely manner. I would go again when I get the chance.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

We were taken out to dinner by a friend and had such a great dinner experience. The chicken tortilla soup was delicious. We invented a Hawaiian/Iowan pizza with pineapple instead of bacon. Was absolutely fantastic. What a gem in Iowa City. Can’t wait to come back for more pizza:)

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Service is not always. I guess my recommendation would be to get it to go. That way you can enjoy the food but still have something to drink.