Free cancellation until 27/07
US$138
US$102
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Lakeside Inn(Clear Lake)
US$116
US$112
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$98
All reviewswafflesgood sizeindoor poolstrawberriesvisiting relativessmall hotelbiscuits and gravyfirst floormason cityother hotelsconference roomfamily reunionhot tubrecommend this hotelpleasant stayvery clean hoteldance party
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

When making reservation I told the person I was speaking with That I would have our basset with us. They was nothing else said about it.  I was very happy because the website claimed it was pet friendly.

When we checked in the gentleman looked at me and said “Actually, we aren’t very pet friendly.”  Then explained that we could only exit at the very end of the hallway and our dog had to stay in the room at ALL times unless he was going outside.

I asked about by the couches close to hall and he repeated the room speel.  Then I explained that my family had reserved the meeting room for the weekend and asked if Boomer could be in there.  He stared at me and told me no.  I explained that I didn’t understand the difference when there was going to be tons of wet kids running in and out of there all weekend and last time we rented it it smelled really musty.  He wasn’t amused.

I then asked for a room on the first floor because our dog is almost 10 and has a bad back.  Stairs are difficult.  He didn’t look but said that there wasn’t anything left on the first floor.

So, we took our dog and trudged to our room.  (There isn’t an elevator and if there was, I’m sure Boomer wouldn’t be allowed on it). After talking and being very frustrated over the situation I packed up myself and Boomer and drove back home.  We live 2 hours away.

We have not a family reunion in MANY years!  Because of nothing being said at the time we made reservations I didn’t think there would be a problem with him being in the meeting room.  That way he wouldn’t be with other guests.  Yes, I normally get a sitter but I feel this could of been avoided if whomever took the reservation had explained their policy.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed in many Americinns and while this was mostly on par, my bed was too rigid for my back, so I didn’t sleep well. The staff was friendly, breakfast normal, decent location. Had the price not been over $100 I would have rated it higher. All that being said, I wouldn’t be afraid to stay again but I may give other hotels a chance if Im in Clear Lake again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Hzgmech
Reviewed 15 February 2018

We always enjoy visiting they are all so nice!!! Clean rooms. Comfortable beds. Great for a getaway. The pool and jacuzzi are very well maintained and extremely relaxing. Overall just a wonderful little place!!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank lilacbear2002
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Attended the Buddy Holly Winter Dance Carnival at Surf Ballroom, Clear Lake Iowa. The hotel was very convenient, great room, clean, only minutes from the Surf. Pool was great ditto hot tub. Very quiet, tons of parking. I have booked already to return to same room for next year's festival.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2018

from the warm welcome to the quick and courteous check-out, everything here was great. Staff was very welcoming and helpfull the entire facility - including the whirlpool - was super-clean; the bed was very comfortable; internet was first class. I'll stay here again when I'm in this area!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business