“Great food”

Pei's Ohana
Ranked #76 of 452 Restaurants in Cedar Rapids
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Peis has great food and service. The lunch buffet is very good. But for dinner I go with the Mongolian Beef. You have got to try them, you won't be sorry.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I ordered the crab Rangoon as an appetizer. I ate one, and thought, that is strange. I ate another and still found no crab meat or flavor. Of the six I was served NONE of them had any crab meat. I asked the server, he said "I know it doesn't have crab meat and I have asked why and he said he never gets an answer. I said I am not paying for this and the manager said since I ate two he would give half off. I said that is BS!! If you advertise something then it should be what you say it is. I also had Mongolian beef and it was very marginable in terms of flavor. Needless to say I will never go back.

2  Thank ronald S
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Potstickers were great, nice egg drop soup with crunchy vegetables, and tender Mongolian Beef. Nice wine selection and excellent service made for a fine quiet evening. Right across the street from The Marriott Fairfield and Econo Lodge. Lots and lots of seating. If you like traditional American Chinese you will enjoy.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

very good chinese food! iloved my shrimp & veggies , very fresh tasting ! would return for this chinesr dinner

Reviewed 29 March 2017

My kids go to Kirkwood College this place was suggested to us.
we have ate here 4 or 5 times know very good food and service