“The best stir-fried rice in town”
Review of Oyama Sushi

Oyama Sushi
Ranked #26 of 452 Restaurants in Cedar Rapids
Price range: US$9 - US$34
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 23 August 2018

Love love its stir-fried rice. Maybe it's rice and soy sauce is good; its stir-fried rice is the best. The flavor is authentic.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Not sure I’d trust the sashimi this far from he coast ( I am very fussy about my fish!) I visited this restaurant and ordered their Suki Yaki. I’ve had much better in many places outside of Japan. The bowl was served very hot but had an odd taste. Most Suki Yaki is sweet, this was a bit bitter but I ate it all. The restaurant is very dark, I needed the flashlight on my phone to read the menu.

If in the area again I will skip this joint.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I've been here twice. Both times service was good. We opted for sushi and it was great both times. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I love sushi and we were visiting Cedar Rapids. We were staying right near the restaurant and thought we give it a try. It was super. The sushi was expertly made. The service was great. The decor what is upscale. We were sorry that we don’t actually live nearby.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I usually don't repeat restaurants when visiting a new city, however this restaurant is a good reason to break the rule. The food is delicious and the attention is polite and on time. not to mention that the way is organized gives a nice touch to enjoy. if you like Japanese food don't miss this place.