All reviewsfront desksmall poolmarriott membernewer propertywould stay here againin townfree breakfastonly stayed one nighthot tubbeds were very comfortablewonderful hotelquiet locationexercise roomup to dateoff the highwayshort drivefree weights
Reviewed 23 June 2018

I had a great stay! I'm kicking myself for forgetting her name, but the front desk clerk was extremely friendly. I had driven for a long time but she actually put me in a good mood.

My stay was unfortunately impacted by issues outside of the hotel's control. A blackout affected the area on the day of my stay - including the gas stations across the street. When it was fixed, apparently the phone lines got crossed - the next morning, my room was flooded with calls asking me if this was the Fairfield Inn & Suites from customers seeking to make a reservation. I walked downstairs and let the front desk know - they said they weren't receiving calls at all this morning and were trying to diagnose the issue. They were extremely apologetic, another sign of great customer service.

Even the housekeeping staff were diligent in making sure customers were okay during the blackout. That was greatly appreciated and they deserve credit for that.

Rooms were very clean. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Recommend top, 4th floor to avoid guest noise from walking overhead. Newer hotel. Shower only. Large. Great Value. Very good location, off #380. Free parking adjacent. Mcdonalds nearby. Great Value. Very good location, off #380.

Room Tip: Stay in top floor.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

This is a great place to stay near the airport. Very clean, good breakfast not to mention the warm cookie on checkin.

Restaurants within walking distance if you get stuck without transportation.

Parking may be an issue with the neighbors if it is a full house.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2018

My sister and I stayed while visiting family in the area and had a very comfortable stay. The beds were very cozy and there were plentiful breakfast options in the morning. The hotel is easy to find and a short drive to the places we were going to. Would stay here again when in town in the future.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Have stayed at this Fairfield Inn a handful of times. The property is fairly new and well maintained. The staff have always been pleasant when helping check in. It’s in a good location for easy access to the Eastern Iowa airport and about 15 minutes to Cornell College.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo