“family lunch”

HuHot Mongolian Grill
Ranked #34 of 452 Restaurants in Cedar Rapids
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Mongolian
Description: Create your own stir fry at HuHot Mongolian Grill. Customize your grill meal with a wide variety of meats, seafood, noodles and vegetables then add our Asian-inspired Signature sauces. Be entertained while the grill warriors cook your food in front of your eyes! It's all you can eat, so choose low calorie, spicy, high protein, vegetarian or gluten-free ingredients then go up again and again. 60 ingredients. Thousands of combinations. You decide.
Reviewed 8 February 2016

Me and my husband toke our daughter for lunch the staff was very friendly too us and our daughter!!!

Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised at the good food cooked by a nice man who enjoyed his work. Liked that they gave suggested mixes of fresh food, sauces and oils. My meal was good and server was very helpful. Will go back.

Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

Great experience from the time we sat down until we left. Food was deliscious. We always go to huhot if available when traveling because the food is good. However the staff went above and beyond at this huhot!

Reviewed 17 May 2015

We enjoyed going to the Hu Hot on a Saturday evening and beat the crowds. It was a nice selection of fresh ingredients on the bar and the wait staff was attentive and helpful. I probable eat there again on my next visit to Cedar Rapids. We really enjoyed the fresh vegetables options as well- lots of different meats and seafood options. The place was clean and the cooks very attentive and courteous.

Reviewed 28 March 2015 via mobile

Amazing food! It was a great experience to try this kind of food. I am from Brazil and I never saw Mongolian restaurant there.

I strong recommend.