“Good food for the price”
Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #84 of 171 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Went for lunch with my husband. Had the chicken sandwich, and he had a burger. We used one coupon for the burger. The food was good and service was excellent.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

I've been here several times the Steak Burgers are delicious.... Large Shakes, and very filling. The Burgers are not cheap, but like most around $8.00 you can get a juicy Steak Burger with Fries.... Open concept booth's available. Location is in Walmart area Shopping Mall. The times I have been there for lunch no waiting a few people may be ahead of you but they move fast to seat you, and serve you. Casual Setting, and dress.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Food was fair. Shakes good.. Service was good. Bathroom dirty. I would probably not go back because of that. Also food was not wiped off the seats. The place didn't feel clean.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

This is my husbands favorite place to go for a hamburger. I like the fries myself. We have never had a problem with our food here.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Been to many of these locations, been disappointed in many. However this location restored faith that I can still get good food and service at a steak n shake.

Been to Steak 'n Shake? Share your experiences!