“Excellent for everything but we had cocktails and apps”
Review of Stacks Bar & Grill

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent Spinach dip,
Zombie Dust on Tap
Excellent white wine Sangria
This place got packed quickly so get a reservation or show up early.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went here on a trip back home to visit family in the US, after a day out at the dunes my sister reccomended this place, as I'm sometimes hesitant to try new restaurants I agreed and was I glad I did! The menu is great, and has so many tasty options. I got the potabello burger on ciabatta bread with garlic chips and it was amazing! My sister got a steak salad and it was lush and the portions are extremely generous. They also have an extensive menu of ciders,beer,spirits from local brewerys to world imported alcohol, which made me happy as I could order my favourite cider that I enjoy at home in the UK, but cannot seem to find anywhere when I visit the US. Such a great place, waitresses were very nice, great service all around! Only con is how packed it gets only within an hour or so of opening, so get there when it opens and you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is so quaint and eclectic. It has book shelve on the walls and a very unique bar area. The food is amazing! I would recommend to anyone who is passing through Valparaiso or lives here. It is awesome!

1  Thank Rboender84
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Was able to dine outdooors. The server was charming. The food was out of this world! A perfect dining experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Never disappointed with their food and the beer selection is monumental! Super comfortable atmosphere.

Been to Stacks Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!