Hilton Garden Inn South Bend
US$159
  • Restaurant
US$157
US$146
Sleep Inn South Bend(South Bend)(Great Value!)
US$107
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
US$129
US$120
All reviewsnotre dametoll roadmary's collegeexcellent hotelroom was cleana great staywould highly recommend this hotelbusiness centerwould stay here againstaff was very friendlycookiesfootball gamechadbistrohgibendlobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

not what I was promised. very let down. not what I had expected. I was very let down! I had built myself up on the room package I had my heart set and that I had been prepared to pay for. Only to find out they they over booked the rooms.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank tkoswalt
Reviewed 19 March 2018

This was a very nice place that was not too expensive and was fairly close to Notre Dame and just off the freeway. The check in was nice and efficient, the lobby was nicer than I had expected. The hot tub felt good, though the benches could have been lower in the hot tub. We had dinner on site and it was quite tasty though the restaurant is open to the lobby, so the atmosphere was only so-so. The bed was comfortable and we had a very quiet night's sleep. We did run into one cleaning issue for the room, but it was generally clean.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
HiltonGardenInnSB, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your recent stay. We are very sorry for the cleaning issue you experienced with your stay. Please feel free to email me further to discuss your stay, we would love the opportunity to make sure you are satisfied with our service.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

We had a late check in. When we got here the staff at the front desk seemed as if we were a bother. Got in our room and the bedside light didn’t work, went to shut the curtains before turning in and it looks like there is feces on them. There was make up on my pillow from a previous guest. The fan in the bathroom didn’t work so we had to wait a while before we could use our mirror. And on the base of the toilet it looked to have dried vomit on it. Disappointing stay to say the least!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank sandybeach27
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Nice place. Patsy at the front desk was incredibly helpful and accommodating. Rare to come across such thorough and friendly service these days.
Room was very comfortable. Highly recommend. Nice hot tub too.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Thank you very much for the great review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay as well as the accommodations at our property. I will make sure and pass your compliments on to Patsy! If you are ever in town, we hope that you stay with us again!
Thank you again!

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Clean rooms and very clean in general, very friendly and helpful staff. Welcoming atmosphere. Always feel very well-taken care of whenever I stay here, and my family also always enjoys their stay here.

Stayed: August 2017

Thank you very much for the great review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay as well as the accommodations at our property. If you are ever in town, we hope that you stay with us again!
Thank you again!