All reviewsin towna hilton honors memberroom was cleanoatmealbreakfast was excellentsausagestaff was friendlystay there againbusiness tripking roombreakfast bargreat place to staynext morningvery nice hotelroad tripfresh fruitconvenient location
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I spent the night here on a road trip to Texas. We checked in very late and were greeted by a very friendly desk attendant. Their hotel was sold out but still maintained a quiet, inviting atmosphere. This was much appreciated as many times when hotels are sold out, there are guests everywhere and noise aplenty. Despite being sold out and our late check in, an earlier attendant Brianne(sorry if I messed up her name, it might have been Rhianne) made sure that we had adjoining rooms.

Overall the hotel had a very welcoming appearance, nice decor and that fresh smell that I love and find in most if not all Hamptons. The rooms were clean and spacious. The beds were comfortable and the sheets were very soft.

The breakfast was the standard Hampton fare, waffles, eggs, sausage, oatmeal, cereal, fruit, yogurt, various breads as well as biscuits with sausage gravy(which I haven’t seen at other hamptons). It was convenient, filling and tasty. I’d especially like to point out that the breakfast attendant, Debbie made sure to keep everything well stocked and the tables clean in between breakfasting guests. She was also very friendly as she took the time to greet guests and make sure they had everything they needed.

My sole complaint was that this hotel is almost like a dead zone for phone service. On the first floor, I had no phone service. In the room I had adequate phone service but the internet only my tablet was nonexistent. I could not use it at any point. They did have a business center which I used to accomplish what I needed to. To be fair, I think it was the area in general, because outside of the hotel, I still did not have any internet on my tablet.

Despite that, I thought the hotel was great and would definite stay there again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Rhonda W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for the great comments and learning tools, we having your family as our guest !!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

One thing I hope for and expect from Hampton Inn is consistency. No exception here. Check-in was fast, friendly and efficient, the room was clean and comfortable and everything in the room worked as it should. We got a good recommendation for dinner from the front desk which we appreciated. The breakfast buffet was fresh and well stocked. Checkout was super fast and accurate.
Would stay here again for sure.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Rhonda W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

THANK YOU, for being our guest ! I will share with staff.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Always stay at Hampton Inn & Suites when traveling. The locations are easy to find from the expressways. The sign is easy to spot. The rooms are clean and breakfast is tasty. The staff is always friendly.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rhonda W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

We love our guest ! Thank you for your comments I will share with staff.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

My family of four stayed here 6/1/2018 and it was by far one of the cleanest hotels I've ever stayed at. The rooms were a typical hotel room, but worked great for us. The pool was heated to a comfortable temp and was open 6am-11pm - an important factor for my kiddos. Check in was quick and painless, the room were quiet, and everything from the rooms to the lobby were very clean. Definitely staying here again if we are back through this area!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Rhonda W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Thank you for your thoughts , I will share with staff. Look forward to your return to our area.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Hotel was good, really only issues I had was how cramped the bathroom was (toilet and shower, with sink outside the door) you had to squeeze in to close the door. Also couldn’t get internet working. Splash page wouldn’t launch regardless of which browser I used. Besides that everything else was fine.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rhonda W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thank you for your comments we will check that out, love having you as our guest!