Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Reviews (2 355)
2 356 results
1 746
1 746
All reviews citrus cafe food quality excellent service hotel location value for money nice food very nice experience business trip special thanks room service service staff excellent stay very nice hotel will visit again take care his team comfortable stay
Selected filters
76 - 81 of 2 356 reviews
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

O was there so many times . Because there service and food quality as per my like they have to served.Room also good . during the log down time they have to served very nice breakfast. Restaurant staff very friendly and helpful. especially Kaplan,veena .
Buffet breakfast also I like to much.
I would like to visited again next time when I will came Pune.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 28 January 2021 via mobile

Hospitality is ggood.Hotel cloning part also excellent.
Room service also very good.
We had ordered for in room dining chicken chilly n chicken hakka noodles that was amazin. My breakfast package including that was really delicious.
Restaurant staff very quickly responded. They have live counters which is service types of omelette paratha .
Service very nice. especially I would like have mentioned Mr.khokan nMs.veena Joseph.
Overall my stay was excellent
Even check in n check out process also good.
All hygiene part they have to mention properly.
We also playing when will visited in Pune we definitely like too visited lemon tree hotel hinjawadi Pune.

Reviewed 27 January 2021 via mobile

Hospitality they have to provide very khokan,swapnil,vishal, n sales Nitesh all staff very well coming and polite. Rooms also good , breakfast service also excellent, ................................
We would like to visit again

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

Reviewed 27 January 2021 via mobile

Room is very good and comfortable. Very nice ambience. Hotel is surrounded by nature. I feel very Happy. Breakfast is very testy. Staff was very courtesies and helpful. Kokan is very nice person. Awesome stay.

Reviewed 24 January 2021 via mobile

Pros
- Hotel location is excellent. Peaceful street and all the IT office nearby.
- Rooms are also quite spacious and well appointed.
- hygiene standard are also very good.

Cons
- Service is an issue. Needs lot of improvement.
- Check in was not up to the mark. I had to wait for an hour to get my room despite arrival at 7.30 pm. Booked 2 rooms for a family which was first allotted on very different floors. The change of rooms to same floor took time and some requesting at my end.
- Service at the buffet breakfast was not prompt and choice of menu was very limited and served cold. Not managed very well.
- January winter season. No hot water after 10 pm. Available only from 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2021

8,200 rooms. 83 hotels. 50 destinations