All reviews kiddie pool cookies hot tub longhorn steakhouse frog slide bass pro shop family suite front desk memory foam regular pool main room twin beds lending library separate room waffles nice pool many options
Reviewed 2 August 2018

First time at this location, best pool area yet! Cool kiddy pool with slides, huge hot tub, arcade and picnic area just outside. I de-stress in hot tubs while traveling, which is why I choose Country Inns. I travel 4-6 days a week, I stay exclusively at Country Inns due to value, consistancy and amenities (especially the fact they all have hot tubs lol).
I didn't get my normal King Suite because place was packed (some huge softball tourney or something), but even packed, there's tons of community space to have to yourself.
Good job.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2018

This hotel was amazing, the people there were so helpful and very friendly. My room with the huge tub was amazing. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family. Breakfast was very good and very clean. I came to watch my grandkids in the World Series and it was a great location to all the fields.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2018

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2018

We had a great stay at this hotel. The staff and management made the entire stay that much better. They went above and beyond every step of the way. We were so pleased that we are planning a return trip to the area and will be staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family