See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Spent 5 nights here in July 2017. Clean property. A little old - room reminds me of a Motel 6, but clean. I was looking for a place that was close to our relatives, with an outdoor swimming pool at a reasonable rate. This definitely fit the bill. Disappointed in housekeeping as TWICE we came back after being gone all day to our room not being cleaned. If it was a time share condo, I would expect that, but as a hotel, daily maid service (bed made and clean towels, as a minimum) was expected. In speaking with the front desk, I found out it was also their expectation. I let it go the first time, as an oversight. However, the same happened 2 days later. To find that the same thing could happen 2 days later, now make the cleaning rate at 60% (3/5 days) for our stay. The front desk staff (especially Julie) was great and I could exchange towels there, but the coming home to a clean room feeling, wasn't there. Walls are paper thin - so bring earplugs if you don't want to hear your neighbors talking until 2 in the am.

Room tip: Room on ground was nice. My brother had a room(Suite) on the 3rd floor and the elevator was broken, so that was less than ideal.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank S C
Reviewed 2 May 2017

We got there late Saturday night, and left early Sunday morning. The beds were nice and comfortable. The rooms were average but clean. They serve a free continental breakfast with hot egg omelets. Would sure stay there again.

Room tip: We had a 1st floor room, close to the front lobby.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 28ryoder
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

I have stayed here a few times. It's fine for a hotel in rural Indiana. Clean room nice enough staff (especially night auditor). My only problem is its in rural Indiana and too expensive. I get it, there aren't any other options, but I am probably gonna stay a little farther out in the future.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank peeshCharleston_SC
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Very disappointed in how the owners have let this motel run down. We haved stayed there many times over the past 17 years, but never again. Many parking lot and entrance drive potholes, shingles off the roof laying in front along with tree limbs that no employee can bother to pick up, rooms dated and needing attention, major rug stain on carpet right behind lobby, trash Amish buggy on west side of motel that should be in a dump. The employees were rude and lazy. Stayed for 3 days; no room service at all one day, and only part service another. The only good part is the wonderful Amish style buffet restaurant on the grounds. Just don't stay in their motel!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Richard F
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

Went to other hotels they didn't look good. I asked and they took CLC. There needs to be more places that take CLC... thanks for letting me stay and take it.. They front desk was very helpful. Nice and quiet. Very warm and very clean.

Date of stay: May 2016