“Great Customer Servic!e Great Food!”
Review of Diner On 12

Diner On 12
Ranked #20 of 214 Restaurants in Mishawaka
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Every time I come here the food is amazing and the customer service is outstanding! I recently went to RedLobster and I didn't receive customer service even half the quality as I do here. This place is family friendly. My daughters love it. I love it. My friends love it. I will always come here. Thanks ladies for Always making this a great experience:) -Erica Rowe

1  Thank Love C

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped here and it was hard making up my mind . They have a small but excellent menu. I ordered the tenderloin with fries. The fries were crinkle cut and the tenderloin.........oh the tenderloin was one of the freshest, juiciest ones I’ve had . It was not thin and it didn’t have a massive amount of breading ....just perfect . I will say, I will be back to try other things on the menu . I posted pics before this review

1  Thank cdub1382
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Years ago we went to a small restaurant that had the best shaved Ham & Cheese sandwiches. Drove 20 miles for one, but sadly they closed. Since then we've searched for one as good. Today we found it! A little place, no frills. But wow, worth checking out of you're in the area. Finished half before sharing a photo!

Reviewed 25 March 2017

This was our first time here and we will definitely return! It was so good! Everything was so fresh. They are known for their ham sandwich (The Frank Frucci Sr's Famous Stacked Ham) and that is what my husband ordered. I got the East Coast corned beef and Swiss. We shared, both were amazing! And huge! Great prices for the amount of food you get. It's served with Block & Barrel chips ( which I love) and a pickle spear.
Everybody was so nice and friendly. Just a great little place serving lunch and dinner. My only critique is I wish they were in a location more in town. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Nice place to grab a quick bite. The ham and cheese is great. The proprietors are always very friendly and the prices are reasonable.