“Kim”

Add it.
Pizza Junction
Ranked #7 of 15 Restaurants in Loogootee
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

They deliver, their pizza, ham and cheese, gyros are excellent. Occasionally we will get an order that's not right but Tom the owner always makes good on it ( this happens when training new people). Sometimes you have to wait because they are so busy but it's worth the wait. Free

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Ordered 12 pizzas for a work function. All were excellent, price was fair. Recommended and we will go back again!

Reviewed 7 July 2016

We ordered pizza for carryout and it was ready at the time stated on the phone which is always a plus. The large pizzas were huge! I think it was 18". Our extended family of 9 ordered two large 18" pizzas along with an order of breadsticks and I don't think we even finished one of the pizzas. Everyone enjoyed it.

Reviewed 17 November 2015 via mobile

We are up in Loogootee for our annual hunting trip and decided to try this little pizza joint. Very friendly staff and all you can drink refills while we we waiting for the pie to come out of the oven. I like their style of all the toppings under the cheese and really liked the sauce they used. It's not the quickest order I've ever received but it was worth the wait.

1  Thank Timothy H
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Pizza Junction has GREAT breadsticks and sandwiches. If you get cheese or pizza sauce they give you a nice amount. Not like papa John's with their tiny little containers. (I like my sauces).
It's a very local place.. seems like every time I go in there I run into someone I went to school with.
There are a few games you can play while waiting on your food and refills are free if you get a fountain drink.