“A nice night on the river. ”
Review of RiverWatch

RiverWatch
Ranked #5 of 59 Restaurants in Lawrenceburg
Price range: US$6 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, View
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Welcome to RiverWatch! DELIVERING ISLAND ATMOSPHERE TO LAWRENCEBURG, IN Are you ready to take a vacation? You don’t have to go far; just come to RiverWatch Floating Restaurant & Bar! Located in Lawrenceburg, IN, we are a Key West-themed restathat delivers an island ambiance and a beautiful view of the Ohio River while you eat delicious food and sip on frosty drinks. AT RIVERWATCH, THE ONLY THING WE OVERLOOK IS THE WATER! Our Food is always fresh; we bring the ocean right to your table. We offer a variety of amazing seafood dishes, our most popular of which are the Blackened Grouper and the Blackened Mahi Mahi. Seafood not your taste? We also serve specialty burgers and wings with eight signature sauces! We have options for the whole family. While you dine, be serenaded by music from Key West Artist that will transport you straight to the Florida Keys. IN THE WORDS OF OUR GREAT FRIEND HOWARD LIVINGSTON…. MAY THE TIDE ALWAYS BRING YOU BACK….
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped here on the way home from Kentucky. This place looked like a neat place to have dinner with friends that we were visiting with. It kind of seemed like a domino effect of things that happened to us. First, I had my dinner and no silver ware, after asking 3 different people for silver ware I was finally able to eat. As I was given my plate the waitress spilled my dinner all over her tray, she said she would get me another plate. She came back with my dinner in bowls and baskets. Then when our dinner was given to us a drink cup was spilled all over the table. After about ten minutes and us asking to have it cleaned up the waitress came back and threw a pile of napkins on our table. The food was just okay, the green beans were from a can and I received catfish instead of haddock which I dealt with amidst everything. The atmosphere was great and that is why we chose here to eat. If back in the area I’m not sure if I’d give this place another chance or not.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ate there based off the recommendation of a local. There is a great view of the river. You can watch the boats on the river as well. We enjoyed the food but the views were amazing. The waitress was so nice. Afterward my son ran down the bike trail chasing fireflies. Thank you for a great night.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Best part of visiting this restaurant is watching the action on the river. Food is good depending on what you get.

1  Thank kbauer414
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Riverwatch is a frequent stop for us in the summer while out riding, they are a little pricey but the food is always good, service is good and very relaxing atmosphere. They are a seasonal restaurant and are closed for the season but I do recommend trying it out next spring/summer

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We asked our waitress for recommendations and she gave us two excellent choices.
Other diners were friendly and the view of the river's activities is very nice.

There is free parking in a parking garage