“Perfect Get away”
other travellers have booked this property
A cruise ship about to dock in Ocho Rios Marble tiled living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
A cruise ship about to dock in Ocho Rios
Marble tiled living room
Another view of living room
Open and airy home a view from the kitchen to living room
Fully equipped kitchen
A view of the dining room and living room from the kitchen
Kitchen fully equipped viewed from the family room
Cozy family room
Bedroom #1
Bedroom #1 curtains are open to ocean view.
en-suite bathroom #1
Bedroom #2
ensuite bathroom #2
Main patio/balcony ocean in the background
The view of the coast to the east
Patio #2 view the sunset from the patio taken from the family room
The outdoor decks from the patio
Walk way to the outdoors
Front view of villa facing the ocean
Close up of the house and garden
Side view of the Orchids  Villa
One of many orchids in bloom
Dunns River falls the most famous attraction on the islands north coast  20 mins from the Orchids
Dunn's river
One of the awesome beaches to be found in Ocho Rios
The White River Blue Hole 15 minutes away from the villa
fresh sea food available in restaurants in Ocho Rios
Fresh fruits available all year round
Jamaican patties a must have
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

yanique M
Kingston Parish, Jamaica
“Perfect Get away”
Reviewed 30 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

This is the best get away when visiting Ochi or St Mary. The house is beautiful, located in the most peaceful environment with a breath taking view. The best part of my stay was the warmth and welcoming of Hugo and Beth. They are by far the nicest people I have ever come across.

Liked best: The Host
Liked least: Everything was perfect
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
31 Mar 2016
Thank you Yanique we think you are awesome too enjoyed our little chat come again soon.
Karla J
Kingston, Jamaica
“Exceeded my Expectations”
Reviewed 28 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Words can't express how grateful I am to have met and stayed with the Pendlys'. Beth and Hugo are the most sweetest, amazing couple that I've ever met. Despite the turn of events that led me there, I'm glad I got to share my Easter weekend with them and their beautiful home. Without a doubt whenever I am going back to St Mary or Ochi, I am definitely staying with them. So for those who are looking a place to stay in that area but is unsure where to go; you can take may word for it, the Pendlys' GOTCHA!!

Lots of love to Beth and Hugo !! <3

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I liked best the hospitality and personalities of both Beth and Hugo. Also the room we stayed in. I was chic and relaxing
Liked least: I had no flawless about my stay
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
31 Mar 2016
You are so very kind we totally enjoyed having you and hope to see you soon.
Camilo R
“Home away from home...”
Reviewed 27 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Hugo and Beth are really really nice!!!...
They help us with everything, and always make us feel like we are in home..
Unfortunately we only stay one night with them, but i really recomend this place...the house is beautiful and better than the pictures!!

31 Mar 2016
Thank you mucho Camilo hurry back so we can listen to so old Ska music I found some more LP's in my collection.
Mabel C
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 27 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Hugo and Beth are really really nice!!!...
They help us with everything, and always make us feel like we are in home..

Thanks Hugo and Beth for everything!!! :)

27 Mar 2016
Awww thank you guys my entire family enjoyed your visit and we look forward to meeting again whether in Jamaica or Chille.
Marshawn...
California
“Perfection!!!”
Reviewed 18 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I can't compliment this beautiful home enough. We stayed at the estate of Hugo and Beth. Talk about heaven on earth!! Coming from Kingston Hugo called several times checking on us to make sure we arrived safely. When we arrived it was late, yet Hugo and Beth were there with open arms and the warmest hospitality to mankind. The first night he took us to a neighborhood eatery that had my mouthwatering. We eventually made it to their home and even in the dark, this home was breathtaking. The following day Beth went out her way to make us breakfast. Aaaaaahhhhhhh! If there were a way I can take this woman home with me I would. :) After breakfast they gave us a tour around their property which consisted of the most a alluring flowers, plants and fruit trees. Talk about Radiant!!!!!! Hugo and Beth also took us around the locals which made us more comfortable. EVERYONE knows Mr. & Mrs. P (Hugo & Beth) in the area. Hugo and Beth offered to take us to a local home, which was walking distance that had a community of beautiful people eating, dancing, drinking and enjoying others company. They even gave us a shout out for our anniversary! Yaaaay!! The next morning Hugo and Beth as always were there for any needs, questions or concerns. Their generosity was above all that we have had with Tripadvisor. Their companionship with us really made us feel soothed considering that this was our first time in Jamaica. Overall, Hugo and Beth (our new family) are host heaven sent!! ;) We would definitely recommend this place to stay in Ocho Rios!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 Mar 2016
Thank you my new family we really enjoyed hosting you both . Please hurry back and bring the kids cant wait to meet them.Matry you and Dante are the perfect guests / family.
Hugo
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing