All reviews room was clean decent stay would stay again interstate motel elevator
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Everything was wonderful including the check in, the room and the breakfast. The hotel was very quiet and was conveniently located for the Jack O Lantern spectacular which is what we went for. We would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We stay at this motel each year while on an annual baseball trip to Louisville. While it is dated and needs updating, the people here are very kind. good breakfasts, quiet and easy to get to and from the ball stadium !
The desk clerks are so nice and helpful!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I think we must have been assigned the same room as the last reviewer, as it pretty much describes our experience as well. I booked a 2 bed suite and added a note to be away from the elevator. They paid attention to that detail which I appreciate and we were at the end of the hall and all was quiet. Nice staff. Comfortable beds (except sofa bed). Typical free breakfast. Just what we needed for an overnight.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rebekah G
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Very convenient, right off the interstate. Nice friendly staff when checking in. I thought the room was huge for $85 on a Saturday night. Beds were comfy (the pull-out couch was not, though). Everything was clean. Had a bit of a funky smell when entering the room. Could use a little maintenance....outlet cover was broken, shower sprayed water out of the handle, broken towel bar in the bathroom. But for $85 on our way just stopping through to sleep, it worked just fine for us.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Stacy C
Reviewed 20 November 2016

Construction in the area but I didn't find it difficult to drive to. I was just there from about midnight to 7 am so I didn't have time for much experience. Check in was good, and a decent breakfast. No complaints.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business