“Amazing food, great service. Love this place”
Review of Nada

Nada
Reserve with OpenTable
Nada is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 2 478 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The ingredients in the taco platters are creatively paired and extremely tasty. One of our part was Vegan and was able to fully participate.
Drinks creatively put together. The mango pepper margarita is unexpectedly good.
I am visiting town and this is my second trip here. In an area with really good eats NADA still shines brighter than most.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I really enjoyed this place. The atmosphere is really nice with cozy nooks throughout. The food was incredible! Fish tacos are a must try. My husband stated the chicken enchilada were the best thing he has eaten in a while...Highly recommend trying the salsa trio as well.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stopped for a late lunch on a day that Nada had been absolutely slammed by guests, but you wouldn't know it by the food. I tried Fried Avocado Tacos (I think it was two for $11) with a chipotle bean puree, pickled cabbage, maple, pickled red onions and pepitas. For the included side dish II chose Chipotle Black Beans & Poblano Rice, which was topped by cotija cheese. Holy Taco, I wish I could export this restaurant to the Northwest, where we live. YUM!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is my second time to go to Nada with the same friends - two years apart - and I just have to say we adore it for good reason! The mixed drinks are delicious. The queso is great - even from my Texan perspective! The tacos are creative and delicious. This time I got the MuShu and it was TO DIE FOR. So there was that. The place is beautifully and artfully decorated, and the atmosphere is so great. I loved it. High high recommendation from me!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Happened upon Nada on a business trip--thank goodness! Every item was both delicious and a flavor I'd never experienced. The Nadarita was not syrupy sweet at all; on the contrary, it was fresh and fabulous. The unique aroma and taste captivated me with every sip (hints of cinnamon and vanilla, a woody sensation in the nose and delightful on the tongue--so interesting!) and two of us shared the liter (which was a good size, about 2.5 drinks for each of us--just right). Seriously the best margarita I've ever tasted from first sip to last. The trio of salsas was fabulous, too. The mild red was much more than simple tomato puree, and the hot yellow was both sweet and hot, as advertised. So unique and tasty! And the baja fish tacos were fresh and delicious as well. Finished it off with butterscotch flan, which was thankfully not very butterscotchy ... but was perfect in terms of both sweetness and texture. One of the best overall restaurant experiences I've ever had, and in Indianapolis of all places! Chicago could use a Nada or two. I would eat and drink there weekly!