US$159
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$109
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$163
US$139
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$158
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$332/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$233
  • Room Service
Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$116
The Alexander(Indianapolis)
Book now, pay at stay
US$209
US$75
Priceline
US$62
Priceline
All reviewstexas roadhousecomplimentary breakfastbreakfast staffminute driveoff the highwayclean roomswould recommend this hotel to anyonewithin walking distancethe breakfast areawould stay here againexcellent stayeasy accessindoor poollate checkwe've stayedstayed one nightstaff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked this hotel for a conference located in downtown Indianapolis. This hotel is about 20 minutes away from downtown. I arrived 4 hours early but the hotel was able to accommodate my early check in request. Check-in was quick and smooth. The hotel is in good condition and the room was equally clean. They had the air condition on, which was nice because it was already very humid in the late morning. The room comes furnished with the typical essentials, microwave and small fridge. The only caveat, though not the fault of the hotel, is that the hotel is located in an area where there are NO SIDEWALKS. I wanted to get a few quick belongings from Target, which is nearby but had no sidewalks. I had to walk dangerously along the shoulder of what looks like a busy highway. Very dangerous. I would NOT recommend doing this. On my way back to the hotel a car stopped along the shoulder and offered me a ride. I declined of course. If you are at this hotel and without a car be warned you really can't go much of anywhere, except the neighboring gas station and 3 or 4 restaurants clustered nearby.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Debbie_Hampton, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis-South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Indianapolis South. Thank you for all the wonderful comments in regards to our hotel. I am sorry there are no sidewalks so people can walk to the different stores. That is a problem. There are several real good restaurants within walking distance. Hopefully the next time you come to Indianapolis you will stop back by and see us. Have a great day.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

No problems staying here. Staff was friendly, room was clean, and my favorite feature of the room...GREAT water pressure in the shower and they have SOFT WATER! That makes all the difference! And some Hamptons that I have stayed in have poor lighting in the bathroom and the bathroom counter is just too high. This one is much better.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Indianapolis South. We are certainly glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope the next time you are in town you will come back to visit with us. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

The rooms at this location are not what one expects with a top rate Hampton Inn. Old carpets, bedding and generally dark room with a lot of dark wood for the closet, desk and another enclosed area. The bed was comfortable, room and bathroom were both clean, and our room was large enough to be comfortable. No problems with the complimentary breakfast for our two night stay. But if our room was the standard, this location needs a redo of the guest rooms.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Debbie_Hampton, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis-South, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I just want to let you know we are renovating our hotel this fall. Hopefully the next time you come back to Indianapolis you will stop by and see our new renovations. Have a great day!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Everyone that I encountered at this hotel was absolutely amazing and friendly. In particular a really awesome guy named Levi. I came out late at night for some tea that would help me to sleep better. Levi immediately brought out fresh hot water without my asking. He also suggested which tea to drink and offered me cookies. The housekeeping staff are the most quiet people of any hotel. I usually stay at hotels and here the housekeeping making their rounds early in the mornings and waking up people. I did not realize housekeeping was even working until I look out of my door. I would say this is a well built hotel and you cannot hear any noise outside of your room. I had the best sleep ever here. Also extremely convenient to shopping and restaurants you can walk to.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Debbie_Hampton, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis-South, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Hampton Inn Indianapolis South. We are certainly glad you enjoyed your stay. Levi is an amazing front desk clerk and I will pass this information on to him. Hopefully the next time you are in Indianapolis you will come back and see us. Have a great day!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

This was a good place to stay. Typical of Hampton Inn. Comfortable bed. Quiet room. Pretty good breakfast. My only complaint is the price was $50 over priced. But it was a Saturday night and was quite full when I made the reservation. I looked over several hotels in the area and felt Hampton Inn was the best selection.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Debbie_Hampton, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis-South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Hampton Inn Indianapolis South. We are certainly glad you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry you think we are overpriced but our prices are comparable with all the other hotels. Hopefully the next time you come back to Indianapolis you will come and see us. Have a great day!