See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Where do I begin? From the moment we pulled into the parking lot, I knew we were in for an experience. Busted vehicle glass laying all over the parking lot was just the start of the trip. Upon check in with the rude worker, we were issued room keys and went to the 3rd floor to our 2 rooms, we found a cleaning lady still in the room (it was 6:30ish in the evening). We went down to the counter and the again rude lady issued us different rooms...now the true fun began. We walked separately into our rooms to find that both rooms were truly disgusting, my room had a screw literally sticking sharp side out of the shower door to your foot, next to mold. A floor with more hair on it than one may find on a dog, an open 2nd story window, and a floor outside the door covered in dirt all the way down the hallway, and a terribly nasty mattress. I walk next door to the other room to find my friend already on the phone with Orbits telling them about his own room. Finding a burn hole in a non smoking comforter, another floor covered in hair, a woo tang clan hoodie left in the closet from a previous guest, cob webs hanging from the ceiling, and a mysterious splatter on the back of the door. I’m sure I am missing something....long story short, we told Orbits (who was fairly helpful after speaking to the correct person) our experience who called management and got us a refund on the two rooms, and we got the H*** out of there....

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Indianapolis - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

JCox, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. Please know the issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. The service experience you describe are not characteristic of the level of service our colleagues strive to provide, and we apologize your stay was unsatisfactory. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

The walls are paper thin I could here the TV and people coughing in the next room along with the odor of marijuana.The room floor was hardwood instead of carpet which was kinda weird,it was my first and last time in a motel 6

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Indianapolis - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to provide a clean, comfortable room and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the odor concern and bed comfort issues you describe. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

was told our rooms would be 367 for 2 rooms 3 nights and was told that 2 month earlyer and confirmed the price on 8-21-17 and was told the same then when we get charged for it we were charged twice and 383 and thought it was a accident but now I geuess they double the prices for the rooms for labor day weekend and with the race going but when we booked they know it was labor day weekend so the said it should have been 766 not the 383 they told us the 367 not once but twice and wh called to talk to the manager on 9-4-17 and now one would answer there phones in the hotel our email us back plus the sheets on my bed were stained up

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2017

A very busy weekend in Indianapolis. Few rooms available anywhere. The booking agent gave me good rate to stay at this motel. I told him the most important part of my stay was a shuttle to the airport at 4:30 the next morning. "No problem," he assured me. "We have a shuttle". Then late in the atternoon when everyone else was filled except for one motel downtown with a $400.00 rate we found out there was no shuttle. The desk person was very nice and offered to call us cab, "It should not cost you more than $15.00 or $20.00" she said. Now I think it was not about the money. It was about the imcompentance, or something worse. It would seem those who book rooms should know what the motels have or do not have. And perhaps if the booking agent gets you in a tight mess like I was in the motel would compensate by handling the cab fare themselves. I booked in good faith. Did not turn out so well.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 15 June 2017

This room was booked for me by a work associate for a business meeting. I have never stayed in a Motel 6 before nor will I do it again. I am allergic to smoke, requested a non-smoking room and was asked if I smoked when checking in.

I am still sitting in this God forsaken room with a literal haze wafting through my room. My dull headache is quickly becoming a migraine and I am pretty sure I will vomit soon. I

The gentleman at the front desk has been very nice, but there are no other rooms available. He indicated a frequent guest in the room below me smokes and his carcinogens are likely what I am enjoying right now. Very excited that I will smell like an ashtray in the morning for my meeting.

Room Tip: if you don't want to hear or smell the room next to you, keep looking
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business