US$124
US$253
US$219
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis East(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$62
Priceline
Reviews (2 007)
2 007 results
All reviewseagles nestconvention centercapitol buildingvalet parkingnice hotelwithin walking distanceself parkcorner roomlobby barheart of downtownvalet servicelucas oil stadiumcolts gameper daymini fridgebusiness tripbed was very comfortable
60 - 65 of 2 007 reviews
Reviewed 12 June 2018

This is my go to hotel (when they have good rates) any time I'm in Indy. It's centrally located to pretty much anything you want to do downtown. This time we were in town for Indy Pride. I was able to score a $120/night rate via the hotel's website (i.e. more points towards my status). They graciously honored my high floor request and placed me on the 19th floor with a killer view of the Capitol Building.

Tip: If you like quiet rooms, the Capitol View may not be for you as they are next to the elevators. However, this did not bother me one bit. Also, we could clearly hear fire engines when they passed by like they were in our room. Enough to notice, but not enough to ruin our stay.

I self-parked my car in the garage under the hotel. The price has risen over the years to $35/night (from $20/night) which is kind of annoying, but I assume they don't own the garage so they don't really control the pricing. Valet was $45/night.

Tip: Valet has full in/out privileges (tip expected), self parking does not. If you need your car a lot it might be worth it to valet. Also, if you can find street parking on the weekends (i.e. meters) you can possibly cut your parking costs.

I dined in the hotel 3x. 2x for food, once for a cocktail. The service in the lobby bar was just right. The bartenders were friendly, but not pushy. Definitely get the Prime Rib Sandwich. The Indiana Pork Tenderloin sandwich was ok, but not what you expect from an Indy classic.

The Starbucks in the lobby was a welcome treat after a night of Pride celebrations. :)

Next time I'm in Indy, I'll be sure to check out the rates again to see if I can score one of my favorite hotels in the city.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Brent H, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Andrew, Thanks for taking the time to give us an amazing 5-star review and all the othergreat tips for those traveling here! Glad to hear you enjoyed your weekend and all the great views. Hope we can have you back for another great stay soon!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for our 20th Anniversary. We ate at the Eagles Nest 20 years ago and wanted to come back to celebrate. The check-in and check-out process was very easy and quick. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. We had a room down a side hallway, so we did not hear much noise. Our room was clean and well-kept. The bed was very comfortable. Our dining experience at the Eagle's Nest was fantastic!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Brent H, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Laura S, Congrats on our 20th Anniversary, we are trilled you decided to celebrate with us, and create great new memories, lets make it an annual tradition! We do appreciate your review and comments,and will share them with the team.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

The Hyatt Regency is in the perfect spot for all downtown activities, Whether you are dining, attending conferences, sports events or museums all are within walking distance. Staff is polite and efficient. Rooms are clean and comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you Mark for taking the time to leave us a review. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and all the great things to do here in downtown Indy. Hope you will join us again soon!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

The hotel rooms need a major refresh, wallpaper was dirty and peeling at the seams. Ceiling tile in the bathroom from the 80's was dirty and stained. The carpets needed to be vacuumed. Front Desk staff were friendly, doormen didn't acknowledge me coming in and leaving in the morning as they were busy chatting amongst themselves. There was no cream/milk in the in-room fridge for coffee, just instant coffee whitener...I was here for 5 days and wished that I stayed at the Westin or JW Marriott in town for this conference.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Akoch2018, I do apologize for the appearance and cleanliness you experienced, I will share your observations with the Management team in an effort to ensure all guest are acknowledged and greeted at every opportunity. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Great rooms, great location, and very friendly staff! I will definitely come back and stay at this Hyatt. Wish their pool was outside though. Will try their top bar next time. Didn't have a chance. Mall attached. Great shopping

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thanks for taking the time to give us an amazing 5-star review! Our team works hard to make sure our guests have a memorable experience so we are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay and our staff. Hope we can have you back for another great stay soon!