All reviewseggs and sausage pattiesroom was cleanregulate the temperaturechoice propertiescould hear people talkingthe breakfast arearoom wasn't readywould stay here againnext morningshower headking bedbloomingtoncostcoinnsconcert
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I have been staying at this hotel once a month for business for the last four years. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. Breakfast is ok. Coffee could be much better. The price has increase from $50 to $80 plus if there is something going on such as a concert or a convention.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I didn’t do my research properly this trip. I had points to use and this Comfort Suites has availability. To begin with, it is in need of remodeling from top to bottom. So dated and worn out. The bathroom is just gross. Rusted all around the bottom is the toilet and the tile is nasty.

The drains seem to be mentioned in almost every review going back quite a way and yet it still isn’t fixed! I have read so many reviews before I posted mine and it is all the same response from management but it obviously isn’t a priority. It’s unpleasant enough to be in a hotel bathroom that needs its own bath in Clorox but to have to stand in the shower while it fills up with soapy water is just gross. No reason why that can’t be fixed. Just do it!

Room need a good cleaning.

We didn’t have time for breakfast so I can’t comment on that. Staff we encountered was courteous.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

It was a good night! We arrived 15 minutes early and we found out our room wasn't ready and it would half an hour so we decided to leave and come back but they came back and got us and said it would be 10 minute wait so that was nice. The room was nice and big and everything was clean. Very happy.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2018

I believe this hotel offers all services offered at Choice properties. They had a beautiful pool area but it was about 60+ degrees too cold to enjoy that, The bed was one of the most comfortable I've had in a long time... I melted right in. I had some plumbing issues which I reported when I checked out. If things don't get reported, they don't get fixed. I'm sure they have taken care of the issues and I'm looking forward to my next visit. And OMG - all kinds of food places right there. Great location.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 April 2018

As a Choice Privileges member I am very disappointed in my recent stay at the Comfort Inn Pyramids Indianapolis, IN. I had stayed here once before (January 2017) and that stay was excellent. I had made this reservation a few months ago. They assigned me to a room on the 2nd floor that faced Michigan Road, very noisy, filthy dirty sliding glass door to a patio. I went out to the patio and couldn’t get the sliding door to lock again. Hard to jiggle and manuever. So, I went down to the front desk and asked for a different room. He said that was the only handicap room available & I said that I didn’t need a handicap room, must’ve accidentally booked one. The next room was quieter but had no clock. When i took a shower, the tub was very slow to drain, feet standing in water during shower. The stopper was up so I knew it was the drain, not the stopper. I went out for a bit then returned to the room for the night. I found dark spots (mold?) on the bedding (sheet, comforter, pillow). I took pictures of each & will send to you. That made me very unsettled for sleep. At 4 am I woke up to a weird rattling sound coming from the room heater/AC. I tried to tune it out but it kept me awake. So I adjusted it from low to HIGH mode and that seemed to stop the noise. Breakfast started at 6 am & I went down there at 6:15 am. Eggs and sausage patties weren’t warm at all & there was no breakfast attendant nearby. When I sat down to eat in front of the TV, the table wobbled so badly that I had to switch to a different table. I could see slips of paper under the legs that someone put there to fix the problem, but it wasn’t fixed. When I checked out, the desk clerk asked me for my name, room number, & email because he couldn’t print a receipt. Guess they were having tech trouble, he said something about “old system” and I replied that things do need updating once in a while. He did not ask me about my stay or how my night went. I should have stayed at the Quality Inn nearby and saved myself $24 + taxes (room cost me $89.10 & Quality Inn was advertising $65 per night for that night).

Room Tip: Rooms on the north and south sides are quieter. Avoid facing west.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo