US$119
HIExpress.com
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis East(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$83
  • Pool
US$62
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

All reviewsgarden roomnational centrefull kitchenenjoyed our staygreat locationstayed herepenthouseconcertmicrowaveshowerguests
Reviewed 5 May 2018

Stayed here while we were in town for a concert. Loved that we could walk to Banker's FieldHouse and avoid the costly parking fee. There were bottles of water and cans of soda, as well as snacks provided. That was very welcome after the concert. Breakfast was delicious -- loved all the fresh fruit and the muffins. We stayed in the Garden Room. My husband and I both enjoyed the charm but the shower was VERY small. I am not a big person at 5'4" but I felt very cramped in there. I don't know how a 6 foot person or someone weighing over 180 pounds would manage.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2018

My husband and I stayed at Harney House for a weekend away in Indy.
It is located within walking distance to so much. The history of the house is fascinating as well! We really enjoyed our time, and Deb is so friendly. We can't wait to come back and stay longer!!

Room Tip: The Garden room is great for romantic stays!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Charm: Deb the innkeeper is very kind to her guests which makes your stay so pleasant. She is easy to contact, has wonderful pictures and stories of their beautifully renovated home, and she has many ideas about area restaurants and attractions. We would definitely return!

Location: The Harney House Inn is very conveniently located near downtown Indy. It was so nice to be able to walk to so many nice restaurants and bars on Massachusetts Avenue. We were in town for a show at the Old National Centre which was just a couple blocks away. The area was well lit at night and we felt safe in the neighborhood.

Louis' Penthouse (3rd Floor): We loved the extra space. The living room has cable TV, DVD player, comfortable seating, and a queen size fold-out couch (extra pillows and blanket are in the closet). The full kitchen has a refrigerator, oven, microwave, coffee maker and the basic pots/bowls/utensils/plates/glasses.... The bedroom has a comfortable queen size bed. The shower in the bathroom is small with a low shower head, however the shower head is hand held so that helps. There are two closets in the hallway with plenty of space for luggage. Visit their website for more pictures and information.

Air conditioned: I was a bit concerned if the room with be cool enough for the July heat because of an earlier review I had read that questioned whether or not it would be too warm in the summer months. Good news, the rooms are definitely cool enough and very comfortable! There are two window air conditioners. One is in the bedroom, and the one in the kitchen adequately cools the living room as well.

Additional notes: Breakfast was yummy. Check in 4:00 pm, Check out 11:00 am. Four parking spaces behind the home. Wonderful front porch with swings. Common area has DVD's, books, games, washer/dryer, and snacks.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathleen B
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Wife and I stayed here after a concert at Old National Centre. Easy walk to great places to eat and socialize. Safe, clean area. Place was easy to find, good parking. Room was clean. Breakfast was good. I recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank coach_rms
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

I was in Indianapolis for business last minute and was happy to find the Harney House not even a five minute walk from my office. It is on the edge of an adorable historic neighborhood and close to over a dozen decent restaurants and bars. The decor is very traditional B&B, kitschy but sweet nonetheless. I stayed in the Garden Room and was impressed with the amount of space. The jacuzzi tub was a nice bonus and the bed comfortable (if you like a firmer bed). The shower was a bit on the small side and, being a 5'2" petite woman, that says a lot coming from me. The owner was very welcoming and accommodating, and breakfast was simple, but delicious (the homemade scones were awesome). Highly recommend this place!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business