“Best burgers and super friendly staff!!”

Burger Theory at the Holiday Inn Indianapolis Airport
Ranked #6 of 2 479 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Description: Our onsite casual concept restaurant Burger Theory offers a variety of options that will leave our guests feeling charged up to tackle the day or refreshed after a long day at work on traveling on the road. Burger Theory is open for Breakfast, Lunch as well as Dinner, We Offer a variety of healthy breakfast options in the morning. Lighter Fair during lunch that includes salads and wraps and Burgers. During Dinner our restaurant offers many local beers on tap as well as gourmet burgers.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I made the first of many business trips to Indy this week and have had the privilege of eating at Burger Thoery inside the Holiday Inn Airport location. The breakfasts are divine and the burgers are creative and delicious! I think what makes it the best are the people that work there. Shanda has been my server several times and she is great! Always friendly, always prompt and adds special touches. You won’t regret going there and seeing Shanda and the rest of the staff!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The service and food was great! Thank you for making the stay better then it already was. The staff was great and I love how all the food was cooked fresh and taste was amazing. Thanks again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was in Indianapolis for the 500 and on the night before did some research online to find a burger place. I saw some good reviews for burger theory and my daughter and I decided to try it out I saw some good reviews for burger theory and my daughter and I decided to try it out. Right off the bat the atmosphere is way off it is too bright and open to give the impression of a restaurant it is more like the breakfast area most hotel chains offer in the morning. I never got the feeling of being in a restaurant it was more like sitting in the lobby and having a meal I just could not get comfortable in that setting. The burgers were about average nothing spectacular nothing memorable if I were ever in town again this would not be a destination.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wings were great. I love chef Hilda from South Africa. She was hilarious and made the bar very lively. I had a great time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had heard rave reviews about it so maybe I was just a bit let down when things didn't meet my expectations. I felt it was priced a little high but that was to be expected. A la carte is not everyones cup of tea, but the burger is a meal in itself.