Reviews (1 181)
1 181 results
All reviews exposed brick tall ceilings shoe factory rooms are huge full kitchen small window meridian street valet parking within walking distance light dinner valet service evening reception bankers life fieldhouse bars and restaurants free breakfast lucas oil stadium loved this hotel
8 - 13 of 1 181 reviews
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel us in a beautifully restored building. The room was big and very comfortable. Many restaurants and things to do near by.
Writing review because one of the employees, Ben Gluntz was very helpful, both at hotel and at parking. I didn’t use the valet service and was a little lost in garage where all spots appeared to be reserved, he explained where I needed to park. Then later that evening I needed to print some documents for work and again he assisted me, even though he was technically the valet, but person at front desk was fixing tv for another guest. I really appreciated the assistance, especially since he initiated both times.
Didn’t give hotel a 5 because phone in room didn’t work, had to use my cell to complain about the running and jumping in the room above mine the 2nd night I was there.

1  Thank GregyBruni B
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I travel for a living and I usually only stay at Hilton Properties so I’m familiar with Homewood Suites and what each of them offer. There were some things I didn’t like about this hotel including the lack of natural light in the rooms. The breakfast and social hour meals were a little underwhelming. The best thing about the hotel is the valet service. Brad, Ben, Will, and Anthony took care of me every day and went above and beyond to assist me.

1  Thank Eric V
Calvin P, on behalf of management at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we apologize for the condition of your guest suite. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

This is a beautiful hotel in a restored older building. The location is great for downtown Indy events. It's within walking distance of Bankers Life Fieldhouse and Lucas Oil Stadium. The staff is helpful and courteous. Missed the cocktail hour, but the breakfast was fantastic. Our room was spacious, spotless, and very comfortable. Will definitely stay here again if in Indy!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Tanya H
Reviewed 20 August 2018

WE go to Indy every year for GenCon and this has been our coice for the last 3 years and we will be back next year for sure. This small hotel is only a short walk to the Convention Center and all of downtown Indy's best restaurants are a short walk. The staff is the best. The gyys at the front door seem to magically know you are coming and always have the door open. The morning breakfast is tasty and perfect way to start a LONG day at the Con.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Doug Z
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I was shocked how big the rooms were.
I thought I was in the presidential suite.

Staff was amazing, especially the valet staff. They were amazing and very attentive. Ben, Brad, Evin, Andrew, and Will were great.

1  Thank R2ITRich