“Rusty Wallace Race Experience at Michigan International Speedway”

Rusty Wallace Racing Experience
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Second time enjoying the adrenaline and experience at MIS. This WILL be an annual event for me. Great experience, great fun, great staff!! Thanks for a memorable day.

All reviews
in 21 reviews
"cars"
in 57 reviews

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I have done a few of these racing experience with multiple companies. The Rusty Wallace group has it sorted out better than all the others I have used. You get processed quickly, training is fast and well thought out. They have several cars at each event and the entire process from front to back is smooth and enjoyable. I had the pleasure of working with Devon and Brandon from the Indy office at the track here in Jennerstown, PA and they were great. Nothing but good things to say about this organization. I will use them again for my next racing experience.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I bought the Rusty Wallace Experience for my husband last December for his birthday. It was a surprise gift so I wasn’t sure he would even want to do it. Plus we would have to
fit it into our schedule, as we were traveling from Alaska to Arizona.
When I told a friend she said her husband might want to do this as well. But they would have to travel from Minnesota.
We planned our vacations together and both of our husbands LOVED IT! Already talking about doing it again!! Very professional too,,

Reviewed 27 November 2017

For my 43rd birthday, I treated myself to an 8 lap experience with Rusty Wallace Racing and it was simply awesome! It is the real deal, you drive a real racecar. It is the closest you are going to get to feel what it is like for a professional driver.

Can't wait to do it again, 8 laps went too fast, I would recommend doing the most laps as you can.