“Friendly, decent food, great service”
Review of Claddagh Irish Pub

Claddagh Irish Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Claddagh Irish Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #87 of 2 561 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Irish, Scottish, Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The bar selections are extensive. Whisky for all tastes and many beer and ale galore.
Food is better than average. It was a bit of a stretch to find vegan food on the menu but I was able to order sides, with a few adjustments and get a full meal. It was surprisingly good. Kudos to staff.
We were at lunch. I want to go back for drinks in the evening.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Mediocre food and service. Great selection of beers but no prices “oh they are all around $4.50.” Irish stew was not to my liking - very vinegary.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Reasonably priced, ample portions. Great service from our server, Tyler (?). Fish fry was served hot! One of my friends had Monte Cristo sandwich which I sampled. May be best I’ve ever had.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

So we got to sit next to a lady at the bar who throws axes for a living. That is cool. The axe throwing place is across the street. This is a great place to grab a few drinks before you go and chuck axes. Didn't have one, but the burgers looked awesome!!!!!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I like it! Nice place, good beers, nice food, very good service, not expensive... dont need more. I’ll definitely be back.