A girlfriend and I went for the weekend to Indianapolis. We stayed at Fort Harrison State Park Inn , what a nice little place. Our room was very large, clean, lots of pillows on each bed, the bathroom is divided into in the shower and stool in one room sink another that work out great for us. And everything we'd ever need even had a nice little gym where we practice yoga in. The breakfast was just average the normal Continental breakfast but they had a choice between regular Waffles or chocolate waffles, my friend really enjoyed them. Warning the bacon was bad it was thinness baron I'd ever seen and it didn't taste very good. We walked in the state park on Sunday and that was wonderful, the trails were marked well, clean and we'll groomed. I would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal accommodation to experience the natural beauty and harmonious blend of landscape and history. This resort and lodging complex features the Garrison Conference Center, as well as the championship Fort Golf Course. Available lodging experiences include guest rooms and suites, and fully furnished former Officer's homes. Located within 20 minutes of downtown Indianapolis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Fort Harrison State Park Inn, Golf Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fort Harrison State Park Inn, Golf Resort And Conference Center
- Fort Harrison State Park Inn, Golf Hotel Indianapolis