“Best night out in a long time”
Review of Bad Axe Throwing

Bad Axe Throwing
Ranked #2 of 67 Fun & Games in Indianapolis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our Axe Throwing Indianapolis location hosts corporate events, birthday parties, bachelor and bachelorette parties, or people looking for a fun outing with friends. We allow you to bring your own food & drinks (this is included in your admission fee). It's a fun and exciting environment while learning to throw axes.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had one of the best nights out ever at this place. It was intimidating at first, but our instructor was great and by the end of the night all of us, men, women, boys, and girls were all throwing like pros by the end of the night. It was GREAT!

All reviews
in 19 reviews
"blast"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I love the name because we are all very bad at throwing an axe at first. Our coach was Anthony and he was amazing. I taught us how to throw an axe properly and kept working with us until we could hit the wall. It was fun. You can bring your own food and beer and other drinks too. I would recommend making appointment first for around 2.5 hours. It will go fast. I also did not know this was downtown Indy which is a great central location! I will return soon as a walk-in since it will just be me, but If I go back in the group again, I would make an appointment.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Group of 7 went. We all had a blast. The instructors were so very helpful, engaging, positive, and fun! We learned several ways to throw axes and the instructors were there the entire time to give pointers. The games we played were a lot of fun. This would be a great team building exercise as well for an office. I can’t wait to go back again.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Attended a friend's birthday party at a unique event. Had so much fun! Our throwing couch kept the entertainment going. Would definitely return and recommend!