US$163
US$139
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$233
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$158
US$149
Westin.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$109
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$159
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

The Alexander(Indianapolis)
US$209
Orbitz.com
US$75
Priceline
US$62
Priceline
All reviewscanterbury hotelspoke steelechose leboutique feelfront deskboutique hotelgreat boutiquedinner reservationssmall hotelrestaurant downstairslucas oil stadiumfavorite hotelrooms are modernwalk in showerperfect locationcircle center mallwalking distance
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was happy to find Le Meridien for a business trip which was conveniently located near the location for my meetings. It’s a smaller boutique hotel but service is outstanding...staff always greets you with a smile and “welcome back”....room service is quick and reasonably priced...late check out honored as I am SPG Lifetime Platinum...upgrade too...a nice suite with a living room and separate bedroom...comfy bed and black out shades...all a nice unexpected touch to a business trip.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a girls night out. Alice at the front desk was super friendly and welcoming. We got a great room with a great view. We had a few drinks at the bar and they were great too! The best thing about the stay might have been the breakfast. It was to die for! We received great service from every person we encountered. This will probably be my new go to hotel for girls night out.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank dsummerville7
Reviewed 28 May 2018

I have visited Indianapolis multiple times over the past 10 years. I have stayed in at least two other hotels. This is my new favourite hotel for the following reasons:

1. It's central and located in a nice area to explore on foot.

2. The hotel has charm. It is not a very large hotel. I would consider in quaint.

3. The rooms are nice. I was given a lovely suite.

4. The restaurant is attractive. The staff was great to chat with.

5. The coffee in the restaurant was good. :)

I don't go to Indy that often, but when I do I will try to stay here!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Stayed here for four nights while in town for a conference. Great location and attached to the mall. Room was very clean and nice, so were the common areas. While I did not eat in the restaurant at the hotel, colleagues of mine did and enjoyed it.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

The Le Meridien Indianapolis is a very nice hotel. I was on a crunch with some flight cancellations in Chicago- so we rented a car and drive down to Indianapolis so we could fly out the next day since Chicago was getting pummeled with snow. I am a Starwood Platinum member and was not recognized for my loyalty, was not upgraded, and did not receive my welcome gift. I understand those are Starwood issues, but for those of you with loyalty to a chain- that’s important information. But the room quality was a 4/5. The lobby was a 4/5. The guest services was a 4/5. The parking option was great as it was just across the street and was $22/night. Location 5/5. That’s great for any downtown city. But overall, from the moment you walked into the hotel to leaving the hotel, you could point out many small details that prevent it from being a 5/5. The WiFi did not work, unfortunately. There is a Steak ‘n Shake across the street and luckily their WiFi did reach into our room. It’s a solid place to stay and a great location. I would give it roughly 4.2/5.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family