US$109
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$163
US$139
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$233
  • Room Service
US$159
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$116
The Alexander(Indianapolis)
US$209
US$158
US$149
Westin.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$75
Priceline
US$62
Priceline
Reviews (1 771)
1 771 results
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order breakfastunder renovationhot tubmorning breakfastbreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastfront desk staffbusiness tripatriumcostcoconference
8 - 13 of 1 771 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great place to stay. Friendly staff, clean facilities, great food, and comfortable suites! Atmosphere amazing. I would absolutely stay there again if in the area. The staff went above and beyond to ensure I had everything I needed during my stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed two nights with my husband for a business trip. After sleeping the first night I went out the next day and assumed I was bitten be mosquitos while out. But after the second night I had more bites on my arms leg and back. I checked online for pics of bed bug bites and mine were identical to what I saw.i didn’t see anything in the bed and I let management know, they said they don’t have a team onsite to check and they would let me know if they find anything. Needless to say a didn’t receive a call and they are not returning my calls.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I are frequent travelers, especially for her work and involvement in pageants. We chose the Embassy Suites again this year solely because of the convenience of her clients staying here because of the Miss Indiana pageant. The hotel is in a little bit better shape than previous years due to the completion of the renovations they were working on in the lobby. The rest of the hotel is about the same and beginning to look a little dated on the outside, and especially in the rooms. Again, as frequent travelers, I can say there is nothing that puts this hotel above the others. However, there is definitely something that puts it way below the others. That would be service and follow-up/communication. My wife and I were very busy working with our clients throughout the days in our room. On the first day upon check-in, we realized the air conditioning in our room was broke. We called down to the front desk to make them aware and they said they would let someone know to take care of it. As the day progressed, and hours of sweating in our room while working, no one showed up. Not to be a big complainer, but it was very hot the week of June 12th - 17th. We decided to call back to the front and let them know again. At this time, we got a young lady on the phone who was very helpful but made us aware that everyone had gone home for the night that could help, but she'd put us on the list for tomorrow. She also stated she would put notes on our account to make sure we were comped for our first-night stay and the manager would take care of it. The next day in the afternoon, the maintenance man came by and fixed the air, however, we never heard from the manager. That evening after work, I decided to go down to the front desk and speak to the manager. Viktor was the manager on duty at the front desk. He listened to my story and verified he saw my room listed as having issues, confirmed we would be comped for the night and he would have Courtney contact me tomorrow (Wednesday). No surprise, but I never heard from the manager Courtney until Friday evening, 5 days after the issue and promises were made. What does Courtney say, "I'll credit you 5,000 points to your Hilton Honors account," which was far from what I was promised. So, here we are a week after check out, do you want to guess if the points are in my account? If they are, which I don't see them, I'd like someone to explain where. I realize people are busy, but 5 days to get back with someone is unacceptable and poor business practices. Not to mention, 5,000 points is a punch to the gut in comparison to what I was promised. Especially, since I had a busted room for 24 hours.

In addition to the poor communication and lies, the service was bad. We had an ongoing joke amongst our clients about how long the food plates/trash would be left out in front of the rooms in the hallways. Stuff was left out everywhere. We saw a stack of plates, with tons of food on them, at the room next door for 3 days in a row. Can you imagine how many employees just walked by and stared at them day after day? We finally had to call and bring it to someones attention, but it still took an extra day to get them out of the hallway. Not a huge deal, but rotting food becomes a little disgusting after a while. I think it also speaks volume on the overall service this hotel cares to deliver. You add this to the lack of communication, follow up and lies, and the hotel definitely portrays an image of not really being concerned about how the customer feels throughout their stay.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else. The area is starting to look a little rough. There is a panhandler at nearly every, single stop light.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I had her Family Reunion In Indianapolis ID and we stayed at the Embassy Suites there, first time at Embassy and I must say that I will always stay at an Embassy whenever possible. Everything was on a level of Excellence! From beginning to end. hated to leave frankly! I highly recommend this establishment. Rated 10 (Ten) on the satisfaction scale.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

All staff super helpful during the Indy 500 set up week. Front Desk super helpful, directed by Courtney. Rooms very nice. Very good location. Near the freeway and lots of shopping. Had many requests since being out of state and they helped all the time.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side very quiet!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends