All reviews room was clean new carpet biscuits and gravy first floor breakfast area indoor pool would stay again la quinta yogurt goldie larry sauna dupont interstate checkin
Reviewed 7 June 2018

The room was wonderful, the pool was refreshing and the staff was on the spot. The breakfast had a lot to choose from and when something was running low they filled it right away. When I go back to Fort Wayne I will only stay at this place.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hira S, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind words. We really do try to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Front desk clerk was extremely nice, thoughtful and friendly. Room was nice & clean ... nothing fancy but I have no complaint. I did not take advantage of the breakfast, however I have in the past at this location and was happy with it. Would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 31 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I have stayed here many times. But, on this visit, I didn't have the outstanding experience as in the past. The hot water ran out during my shower twice: once on a Friday morning and the other on a Sunday morning. When I mentioned this to the staff, I was told it was probably due to a lot of people showering at the same time. However when I showered at 5 am on my day of departure, I could feel the hot water going away. That morning not many folks were booked. The breakfast area on my day of departure had food crumbs (bits of egg and waffles) from the previous morning around the area where the hot food is served. Also the breakfast setup was later than the 6 am start time posted.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo