“Not Bad”

Four Day Ray Brewing
Reserve with OpenTable
Four Day Ray Brewing is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 203 Restaurants in Fishers
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I husband & I went there a couple of weeks ago before a Pacer game. I liked the atmosphere but service wasn't that great & my husband said his sandwich was ok but nothing special. I had an appetizer which a little better than my husband's sandwich but not by much. Frankly we were pretty disappointed considering we had heard a lot of good things about this place & did not live up to our expectations.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Grab a seat in the patio but expect a wait. Way too loud inside but the outdoors dining is wonderful. Live music the night we were there. Bar food menu was very tasty.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I want to like this place but it hasn’t thrilled me.

The food is good but pretty average for the price of it. Biggest issue is the acoustics of the dining room, the sound bounces so much and it’s too loud to have a decent conversation with the person across from you.

The beer is decent, but if you’re there for that you should go to the brewery side first to find the flavor that suits you before you get a glass with food.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

The food here is good. They have lots of beers to choose from. A nice outdoor patio and on nice evening the have roll up doors to let the breeze in. Only issue we had was a rude bartender while we were waiting. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank goiujl
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by the intimacy of the venue. Our group was a party of approximately 40 and we were served quickly. Nice assortment of craft beer, mixed drinks and food. I had a salad and soup which is hard to mess up, but my colleagues ordered more unique meals and not one had a complaint about their food. Everyone had a fantastic time and the atmosphere allowed comfortable conversation. I truly enjoyed my visit and would recommend this brewery!