“Probably the best Mexican food I've ever had!”
Review of Tres Agaves

Tres Agaves
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Ferdinand
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Probably the best Mexican food I've ever had! I absolutely loved this place. They had many different food options than no other Mexican restaurant has. The service was just ok-nothing special, but the food was amazing!

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

This place is the most authentic mexican food I’ve eaten in a long time! The food was made with fresh ingredients and was incredibly yummy too!! Service was fast and friendly too!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

I judge a Mexican restaurant by its chicken enchiladas. This place does not offer enchiladas with the traditional saucy, cooked, seasoned chicken I expect but instead has overdone slivers of dry, precooked slivers (kind of like nuggets) wrapped in a tortilla. The place that was on Main Street (near the auction house) a few years ago was much more authentic, and I wish it was back.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Ate dinner here after holiday world. Although we arrived close to closing, they graciously encouraged us to come in with our group of 12 for dinner after holiday world. What a great way to end a long day. We ordered a variety of burritos, street tacos, kids meals, and shrimp dinner. All delicious and satisfying. And the margaritas on special hit the spot. Good, prompt service with a smile. And reasonable price of $112 for 12 people!Thanks, Agave!

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

This is a decent Mexican place located in the holiday foods plaza of FERDINAND. The chips are crisp and lightly salted. The salsa had a great zest to it. It was extremely crowded and I can see why. The portion sizes are hearty and the prices are affordable. We had a 13 top table and escaped under 120 bucks not including top. I’d go back next time I am in town.