“Great Time!”

Add it.
Leroy's Tavern
Ranked #228 of 433 Restaurants in Evansville
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This place feels like home after awhile. The pizza is amazing, the bartenders are fun and make great drinks, and karaoke is always a good time!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

We visited Leroys Saturday night of the Mardi Gras Pub Crawl. We had a large group. Nicki was our waitress and did a good job keeping up with everyone. They offered a couple Mardi Gras food items. A couple people in our group got the red beans and rice and jambalaya and said it was good. I got the breaded tenderloin and it was a large sandwich and delicious. I took half my sandwich to go. My husband and I split some fries and they were the good large crinkle fries. My kids got the pizza and liked it. A friend got the grilled tenderloin and said it was good. Large portions. Will definitely go back.

2  Thank Peppermint321